Clear All

Thanks Chuck.
    Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Originally posted by vonStubben View Post
      This tent was offered to me in 2004 by a reenactor. I know exactly where it came from and it is not authentic.
      What can you tell me about this tent?

Comment

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=612702

Comment

Originally posted by Johnluger View Post
          What can you tell me about this tent?
          It was 16 or more years ago and I can't remember all the specifics about the tent other than I met a Latin American Federal law enforcement officer at the West Palm Beach gun show. He brought numerous things to my house to sell me. Most of it was reproduction stuff made for reenactors. I bought a pair of repro FJ jump pants, a pea dot pattern HBT tunic & pants, a toque, and some other odds and end from the fellow. He finally admitted to placing the Ramke Brigade patch on the tent and that it was used by his group. The tent was next seen by me about 5 or 6 years ago, along with the repro Panzer Lehr tunic (that you can partially see in the pictures posted here) along with a number of other repro items in a local but now defunct shop off of North Lake Blvd, WPB, Fl. where I believe a fellow with the initials CR purchased the tent, panzer wrap, and other items.

Comment

Thanks Steve! Greatly admire the reference you have created and your recall!
            Esse Quam Videri

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X