I paid way too much for it......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eric,

Congrats on obtaining that cap and yes you paid too much...but don't we all....at some point in time!! except maybe you pay too much all the time!!! Bill
    Last edited by W Petz; 05-11-2005, 06:08 AM.

Comment

It's a very interesting cap !

In the light of that I think the price isn't important ..
      It's the price of a nice officer's cap,maybe little more,but I think this one is a little more interesting..

Nice find ...!

Jos.

Comment

Thanks to everyone for the comments, I appreciate it. I guess my main point in posting it was just to share that, in my opinion, some things are "worth" more than market value to certain people when there is a personal connection involved.

Dennis,

Nice Dienstrock. I am not familiar with the name Rademacher, but will ask Heinz Nikolas about it. Perhaps he will remember him. Mr.Nikolas was one the first members of the 8th company ( transfering from 4./FIB in Jan of 39 ). He turned 90 last Friday and is still sharp as a tack.

Did everyone see the 8th company marked blouse that sold on the Collectors Guild ? I won't say whoever bought it paid too much...but...

EQ

Comment

Eric, If you find anything about him( Rademacher) the info would be much appreciated. I hope you don't think I was trying to hijack your thread by posting my photo's. I thought you would be interested in them. So thanks for the kind words. Do you have any comments on my hat and its markings.

By the way how much was the tunic on the Collectors Guild

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X