DD m38 in video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DD m38 in video

For those of us who don't get to handle these in person very often, or at all, this is quite a nice video of a good DD m38, you have to go 5 minutes 20 seconds in (it has been posted in pictures here before years ago, and its price was debated recently on the helmets section of the forum but here it is now...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH9gWCoPgyE

worth a look as gives a better perspective than photos for those trying to learn about these...

Sos

Whilst on the topic of looking at the regimentals youtube blog, this is a good video of the SoS for thoseof us who didn't get there, Marshalls batons at 4 minutes in, some nice pickups they made- including a well worn m38, but then a spectacular collection visited (19 mins 26 seconds in), with a very unique piece of tropical headgear 22 mins 22 seconds in !
    oh, and some para helmets 24 minutes in to round it off...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILz0dn4pWHc

Comment

That looks like a really nice m38 lid. Chinstraps look blue but its kind of hard to tell for sure in the video. Wish I could afford to buy it.

Comment

Solid bloke who willingly shares a great deal of knowledge in each video. My only two pet peeves are the gangsta beats and the fact your selling hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of militaria, own a restaurant, and a vintage clothing shop but cant afford a 70 quid lavalier mic to improve the low quality camera audio.

Beautiful outstanding M38 DD. If I only had 16K quid and an understanding wife. =)

Good share.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X