Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My small start FJ collection

Hello there!

I will beginning to collect Fallschirmjäger items, So i started with these very nice NCO fliegerblouse with nice belt and buckle! I know its not much but so far so good Next i will look after a nice FJ helmet in a few months I hope you like it.

Best regards

Morten
    Attached Files

Nice display and welcome in the fj community .

Comment

Thank you clint-magnum i´ve have collected since 2007 but most Wehrmacht. So Fallschirmjäger are new to me but i have want to start FJ collection amost 10 years now So I decided that 2020 should be the year at start

Comment

Nice start! You are making a great decision. FJ is a very exciting collecting hobby. Welcome.
        Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Nice start ! I hope you are rich .

Comment

Thanks Willi

And thanks SMP,
            I'm not rich enough to be able to buy it all at once. but also not poor enough that I cannot collect

Comment

SMP was asking if ' you are rich because otherwise he would spent some of his own money
              for you .

Comment

clint-magnum hahaha he is a friendly man

I was rich once, but then I met my wife

Comment

Originally posted by Aarhus192 View Post
                  Thanks Willi

And thanks SMP,
                  I'm not rich enough to be able to buy it all at once. but also not poor enough that I cannot collect
                  We all started by collecting modestly. Plenty of FJ related items (vintage books, postcards, magazine covers, insignia, etc) are reasonable and can be found without deep pockets. Some items such as knee pads, gloves, badges, are now not difficult to find.
                  Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Nice start ! Yep, it's a long haul to get all the FJ stuff !

Comment

I was rich once, but then I met my wife [/QUOTE]

Very true ( not to mention kids)

Comment

Yes Willi. all beginnings are small. When I started collecting in 2007, the first thing I got was German k98 bayonet that I got from my dad.

Comment

Eubank Thank And I have a little daughter 8 months of age

Comment

Quite honestly, it is now a much better time to start FJ collecting than it was 10-12 years ago, as prices have readjusted. Smocks have dropped by about 50% for common water pattern and splinter 3rd models. Also easier to get at most large shows.
                            Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Originally posted by Willi Z. View Post
                              Quite honestly, it is a much better time to start FJ collecting than it was 10-12 years ago, as prices have readjusted.

Indeed, plus the quality of text books has improved substantially.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X