Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Relic FJ helmet opinions?

Hello all,

I am hoping I may be able to receive some assistance here. I was recently approached in a (non-forum) trade for this FJ helmet. The seller claims that it was found around the area of St. Lo where the 9th FJ regiment was fighting in the Normandy campaign. The helmet was supposedly dug up in the 90’s and he is the second owner of this helmet and he knows the man who dug it up. At the end of the day I know to buy the item not the story. FJ helmets are not something I have a ton of exposure to and am hoping I can get some answers here. If it is a good relic, what would the value be?

Thank you!
    Attached Files

The helmet itself is definitely original ground dug camo in decent condition. Just curious it more likely winter camo..so , in this case St.Lo is right place for this camo ? As for value I would say about1000 .
    Looking for FJR2 combat pics in Russia.

Comment

I know this helmet and it has a nice light Yellow, but i assume that pictures are not good at all and it makes it quite white.

Plus we have to take in account that it was probably cleaned with acid... some guys are not really good at it and it may alter the original paint color...
      Last edited by Julfrenchie; 02-25-2020, 04:05 AM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X