Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help on IMME LW Paratrooper's Badge

Hi FJ Collectors

I am now studying in-depth on the LW Para Badge by IMME. I have readed several related threads from the WA&D Forum about the IMME LW Para Badges. For the LW Para Badge, some collectors mentioned there an early type of badge made by IMME. Could you help me in this topic? I can't cleary isolate the characteristic that to identify an IMME early type. Do you have any idea? The only factor I know is the materials that the maker is used. Such as most early type are made by tombak. But is there any different on the design aspect of the IMME LW Para Badge?

Many thanks to any input from you.

Cheers
    BP

Maybe This Could Help

Hi Brian,
    Try this thread - we had a very good discussion on the JMME Para Badge just a little while ago!
    ERIC http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...threadid=11058

Comment

Hi Eric

Thanks for you post. I searched it before. Many thanks for your help. For your adviced thread, I think I still can't clarify any points for the "early" IMME LW Para badge. Therefore I created this thread for more info. Hope you and other members can give me more input.

Thanks
      BP

Comment

Bryan,

Detlev just had a near mint cased IMME (JMME & Sohn, Berlin) para badge on last Friday's update. Looked absolutely beautiful to me, except for the price! Anyway, instead of putting the PICS here, you should be able to see them on his site along with a very nice cased Juncker too.
        Tim

Comment

Hi Tim

Yes right. Detlev sell one last Friday. From the picture, did you see the left wing tip of the eagle? There is something looks like flaw. Is this a design of it or not? I can't find this kind of design at other IMME Para badge.

Cheers
          BP

Comment

IMME Para Badge

Helps me to have this here, while we discuss it. photograph courtesy of Niemann-Hamburg.

Comment

Looks Like...

... a rough finishing flaw, more than anything else. Other thoughts?? Any idea who was able to order this one?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X