Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scam alert

Hello,

I you want to bid on these FJ boots, do not do it.

https://www.ebay.de/itm/Fallschirmjä...53.m1438.l2649

They are mine and are in my collection.
    An A...H... took the pics from eBay and he's trying to ripp someone off
    Attached Files

goods news for now - the listing can't be found

Comment

Originally posted by mdk220 View Post
      goods news for now - the listing can't be found
      Yes, I sent a message to Ebay and it seems that they have removed the auction. Unfortunatelly, I have not copied the pics from eBay.
      But the boots were dirty and put on a piece of tan/water camo cloth.

Comment

It's good that these things are reported but I'm confused about one thing you said the boots are yours and posted your photos but then you said the sellers pictures were taken from Ebay and then stated that the boots he had were dirty and put on a piece of tan/water camo cloth??? So were they all your pictures, taken from ebays pictures or his pictures???

Comment

Originally posted by W Petz View Post
          It's good that these things are reported but I'm confused about one thing you said the boots are yours and posted your photos but then you said the sellers pictures were taken from Ebay and then stated that the boots he had were dirty and put on a piece of tan/water camo cloth??? So were they all your pictures, taken from ebays pictures or his pictures???
          No, I bought them 6 month ago from eBay. One guy has copied the auction photos - dirty boots put on a tan/water piece of cloth. 6 month later (one Week ago), this scammer used the photos and opened another auction on eBay.de. Auction that I reported to eBay and that was closed.
          The pics you see here are the boots I bought 6 month ago, cleaned and these photos are from me.

My last post was: if you see a pair of FJ boots in an auction - dirty and put on a piece of camo cloth, be carreful because it might be the 'stolen' photos of boots that you will never received...because they are in my home.

Comment

OK thanks for the clarification and hope no one gets scammed.

Originally posted by Fsoq View Post
            No, I bought them 6 month ago from eBay. One guy has copied the auction photos - dirty boots put on a tan/water piece of cloth. 6 month later (one Week ago), this scammer used the photos and opened another auction on eBay.de. Auction that I reported to eBay and that was closed.
            The pics you see here are the boots I bought 6 month ago, cleaned and these photos are from me.

My last post was: if you see a pair of FJ boots in an auction - dirty and put on a piece of camo cloth, be carreful because it might be the 'stolen' photos of boots that you will never received...because they are in my home.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X