• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lett. SS Frw.Div. EKM (2)

how about this one?
    what unit? rare?
    Attached Files

Comment

anyone have the same unit with the same stamps on it?

Comment

sorry, is it original or not?

Comment

haven't collected tags in years...,, but that looks like a 'found in can' dug tag,,,and the stamps fonts /numbers look so generic wouldn't you want to see other 'known authentic' examples?

Comment

Originally posted by PanzerElite View Post
            sorry, is it original or not?
            i think is best way is to educate yourself abaut stuff you want to buy

Comment

Originally posted by wehl View Post
              i think is best way is to educate yourself abaut stuff you want to buy
              that will be the best reply to each question in the forum.

Comment

educate yourself? not everyone has the information available to them! It is one of the reasons site like this exist,,,to help one another in this hobby sometimes filled with opportunists and outright thieves!

Honestly,,,the tag looks like one of the 'found [unused] in can' I have seen come up from the ground... And, the stamps are very generic looking.. Looks like it could have been made last week.

Myself not being currently up to date with tag collecting is why I asked for others, known good that have the same stamp fonts/numbers...

Hope one of the current experienced collectors will come in and help you..

Comment

i don't collect EKM, there is another thread "Lett. SS Frw.Div. EKM " discussing the originality, so i put another example for your comparison and checking. Meanwhile i can study as well. Sharing examples, replying the answers, raising your opinions are the spirit of the forum.
                  what your words are not fully wrong, yes, before buying we must be taught by ourselves, but sometimes the experience is not always in the book.
                  thank you for all input, hopefully my example is helpful for all EKM collector.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X