Dutch member who lives near Ysselsteyn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dutch member who lives near Ysselsteyn?

Is there a Dutch member who lives near Ysselsteyn? I would like photographs of 2 graves (buried next to each other) for an article, should you live nearby and willing to help, please let me know. Thanks in advance, bedankt!

Originally posted by HouweTrouwe View Post
    Is there a Dutch member who lives near Ysselsteyn? I would like photographs of 2 graves (buried next to each other) for an article, should you live nearby and willing to help, please let me know. Thanks in advance, bedankt!
    I do live nearby, but can't help you. I will ask a friend. Maybe he is willing to help.

Comment

Originally posted by wilhelm Saris View Post
      I do live nearby, but can't help you. I will ask a friend. Maybe he is willing to help.
      Thanks, Wilhelm.

Comment

A year ago I made quite a lot of photographs of "Dutch" graves. You can send me a PM with the names, so I can check if I have photographs of these.

Best wishes Bram

Comment

Originally posted by HouweTrouwe View Post
          If you are still stuck drop me a pm with their names and I will see if I can help you.

Best.
          Simon

Comment

Simon, thanks for the offer however I received the help I need from another friend. Thanks again and thanks those who offered help.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X