Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

German Military Cemetery in Orglandes, Normandy

Hello all,

I am researching a D-Day Fallschirmjäger Wehrpass, who later died in fortress Cherbourg and is buried on the German Cemetery in Orglandes. Before I will present the whole story of this man, it would be nice to have a picture of his grave to complete the whole story!

Sadly this year I couldn't visit Normandy myself. I am wondering if there are any Wehrmacht Awards Forum members who might live near the German Military Cemetery in Orglandes. I am interested in obtaining a few photos of the soldier's grave there and will gladly pay a fee for your effort. Please send me a PM if you can help me!

I would be very happy with any help.

Aram

If you post the name of the fallen soldier i can check the pictures a friend of mine took when he visited this cemetary last summer. He took pictures of alot of the graves so you might be lucky

Comment

I want to thank Gary aka Operation_Cobra, who took many pictures on the cemetery of Orglandes.

I recently acquired a Soldbuch of a soldier killed in Normandy, and today burried on the German Military Cemetery of St. Desir-de-Lisieux in Normandy.

As said I couldn't visit Normandy myself this year. I am wondering if there are any Wehrmacht Awards Forum members who might live near the German Military Cemetery St. Desir-de-Lisieux. I am interested in obtaining a few photos of the soldier's grave there and of course I will gladly pay a fee for your effort. Please send me a PM if you can help me!

I would be very happy again with any help!

Aram

Comment

I want to bump this thread for the last time, as it seems some good karma came on my way. First I found a KIA Normandy SS Götz von Berlichingen Wehrpass... and only some days later I was also able to pick up a KIA Normandy SS Götz von Berlichingen Soldbuch!

The young SS man of the Soldbuch is burried at the German Military Cemetery of Marigny in Normandy.

As said I couldn't visit Normandy myself this year. I am wondering if there are any Wehrmacht Awards Forum members who might live near the German Military Cemetery of Marigny. I am interested in obtaining a few photos of the soldier's grave there and of course I will gladly pay a fee for your effort. Please send me a PM if you can help me!

I also want to thank my friend Luft 76 again, who took pictures for me on the Cemetery of St. Desir-de-Lisieux!

I would be very happy with any help.

Aram

Comment

A last try!

Comment

Hello,

First want to Wish you all a Happy New Year, let it be a good one!

I thought it would be a better idea to bring back this thread to the top then opening a new one.

Is there any member in the community who live in the area of / visits the German Military Cemetery in Lommel(Heymann, Block 44 Grab 230), Belgium? I recently acquired a Soldbuch of a soldier who died in Belgium in September 1944 and is buried in Lommel, it would be nice to have a picture of his grave to!

I am interested in obtaining a few photos of the soldier's grave there and of course I will gladly pay a fee for your effort. Please send me a PM if you can help me!

Thanks in advance,

Aram

Comment

if it was for Marigny or Orglandes, it would have been with pleasure !!!!

Comment

I recently picked up another KIA Normandy Soldbuch. Again I am wondering if there are any Wehrmacht-Awards Forum members who might live near the German Military Cemetery in Orglandes or visiting that area in near the future.

I am interested in obtaining a few photos of the soldier's grave there and will gladly pay a fee for your effort. Please send me a PM if you can help me!

Thanks in advance!

Aram

Comment

I recently picked up another KIA Normandy Soldbuch. This time of a young SS guy. Again I am wondering if there are any Wehrmacht-Awards Forum members who might live near the Commonwealth Cemetery in Bazenville(also known as the Ryes War Cemetery) or visiting that area in near the future. On this cemetery also Germans are buried, one of them was the owner of the Soldbuch.

I am interested in obtaining a few photos of the soldier's grave there and will gladly pay a fee for your effort. Please send me a PM if you can help me!

Thanks in advance!

Aram

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X