Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teenagers soldbuch - do you have some ?

Hello

We can frequently see that many of the Atlantikwall soldiers were teenagers or elderly mens

I’ll pinpoint this thread to soldiers who have 17, 18 or 19 years old in 1944 (not the last ditch 1945 kids ones)

What a hard fate at this age to be put into a worldwide conflict when you’re almost still a kid …

Having been able to acquire a nice position teen mannequin, I have the project of making such a display

It make me think to make a thread : So here we go guys, post your Soldbuch with 1924-1925-1926 born mens

Thanks

PS : i'm searching for a wh overseas cap (or feldmutze) in size 56-57cm

Last edited by nicolas75; 11-22-2015, 05:58 AM.

we have post some here ....

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ht=1928+berlin

Comment

Like Mufasa said..... 25' and 26' born Soldiers SB's are extremely common. 27 is more scarce. 28 and 29 are very rare, especially if affected to fighting Units, the 28 and 29 I have, had, or seen, were mostly trained some Weeks or Days in A.u.E.Btl's....
      The Thread shown by Mufasa contains some gems. L.

Comment

deleted
        Last edited by brooksbz; 11-22-2015, 12:02 PM.

Comment

deleted
          Last edited by brooksbz; 11-22-2015, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Thanks for your answer but my post is about 17-18-19 yo in 1944 in western europe

The SD in this post is for boys of 16 in Germany in 1945, we are out of sight

Comment

My youngest would be 28 december 1927, but he was on the eastfront.
              I also got another eastfront soldbuch with a b-day of 5 june 1927.

The youngest westfront that i've got is 1-1-1927, but he arrived on the western front in September 1944. After the Normandy battles.
              I'm collecting anything related to the towns Castricum and Bakkum during WWII.
              Also soldbucher from 116pzdiv. And 1944-1945 eastfront pockets, kampfgruppe and Oder front.
              My website: Gotrick.nl

Comment

I once more more do not understand the Sense of your Thread, excuse me. For an example, 60% of the 17.SS.GvB-Soldiers, a Division that I collected for Years, which were engaged in Normandy were born in 1926.
                I just can repeat you what I told before, for eastern and western Front, they are extremely common, almost "wie Sand am Meer". Lionel.

Comment

Hello

Thanks for your answers

Ok, that's good news if it's simple to find

So can someone post a 352nd, 709th, 711th or 716th ID Soldbuch to post with mens born in 1924-1925-1926

I don't need hundreds but a few ones would be cool

Thanks

Comment

Btt

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X