Some Wehrpasses of the 71 ID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

his class pay and other payments

interesting 40974 : 715 Infanterie Divisision (while the 31170 is its stab of the 211 Gren. Reg.)
    Attached Files

Comment

his licenses before Italy....
      Attached Files

Comment

medical code 22 : always serious eyes problems ... .. there is just a special admission "Villa Verucsio" Orts-Lazarett: wrote wrong because it is very difficult to speak or write VILLA VERUCCHIO to a German !!
        Attached Files

Comment

The German hospital in Villa Verucchio worked here from early 1944 to mid September 1944 (Villa Verucchio will be evacuated by the Germans precisely on 21/22 September 1944 after the fall of Rimini)......
          Attached Files

Comment

The ost lazarett of Villa Verucchio was inside the old Franciscan monastery, theoldest of Emilia Romagna, founded by San Francesco d'Assisi in the thirteenth century (the building dates back to 1215) and the tradition attributes to him the great cypress tree planted in the middle of the cloister)..... then and now (Rimini at bottom)
            Attached Files

Comment

It 'a place I know very well, because I am married here ("few" years ago)...
              Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Hey Mufasa! Thank you very much for all the awesome pictures of the 71st ID!! What a great collection!!

I am in charge of a reenacting unit that portrays the 211th Grenadiers of the 71st ID, so seeing the 211th stuff really is great! I have a question, if I may... Would you happen to have more information about the 211th? Specifically the infantry companies? We portray 3. Komp, but any pictures, award docs, or info from the others would be cool to see.. Would you happen to know who the company commander might have been for 3. Komp?

Thanks very much!!

Comment

Originally posted by MattAttack85 View Post
                    Hey Mufasa! Thank you very much for all the awesome pictures of the 71st ID!! What a great collection!!

I am in charge of a reenacting unit that portrays the 211th Grenadiers of the 71st ID, so seeing the 211th stuff really is great! I have a question, if I may... Would you happen to have more information about the 211th? Specifically the infantry companies? We portray 3. Komp, but any pictures, award docs, or info from the others would be cool to see.. Would you happen to know who the company commander might have been for 3. Komp?

Thanks very much!!
                    Thanks you!

as soon as I have a moment I'll look at if I find some more news on the 211 Regiment.

ciao Oriano

Comment

Originally posted by mufasa View Post
                      Thanks you!

as soon as I have a moment I'll look at if I find some more news on the 211 Regiment.

ciao Oriano
                      Just a bump to the top for a great thread with lots of amazing info!! Thanks again Mufasa!

Comment

Originally posted by MattAttack85 View Post
                        Just a bump to the top for a great thread with lots of amazing info!! Thanks again Mufasa!

Comment

Hey mufasa, just wanted to bump this thread again and see if you had had time to look through you things for some 211th Grenadier Regiment info. Thanks! Such a great thread.

Comment

Originally posted by BlancoDiablo View Post
                            Hey mufasa, just wanted to bump this thread again and see if you had had time to look through you things for some 211th Grenadier Regiment info. Thanks! Such a great thread.

I have a couple new ones to post as soon as I have a moment, but both of the artillery regiment of the 71 ID

ciao Oriano

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 9 users online. 0 members and 9 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                            X