EpicArtifacts

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Waffen SS Soldbuch Leibstandarte, DKIG, PAB25, CCC silver.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

the picture is a faked/pimped one that was reprinted. And the text on the back is also fake.
    The reworking on the picture is made with Photoshop, this is not a "wartime" retouch.

The whole lot was raped in a bad way...

See You

Vince

Comment

Good detective job Naxos !

Comment

Originally posted by FrenchVolunteer View Post
        Hi,

the picture is a faked/pimped one that was reprinted. And the text on the back is also fake.
        The reworking on the picture is made with Photoshop, this is not a "wartime" retouch.

The whole lot was raped in a bad way...

See You

Vince
        please stay polite, factual, read everything and look at everything (that you did not do)
        the reprint photo is blank (that photo is ca, 50s with the paper because there was no photoshop right?) ... with text for the mother is the picture where he has hat in hand, and that is 1000% authentic and original
        Last edited by Kanalhose; 06-03-2016, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kanalhose View Post
          ... with text for the mother is the picture where he has hat in hand, and that is 1000% authentic and original
          What about the chevron on this photo - how can that be explained?
          Attached Files
          Last edited by naxos; 06-03-2016, 06:24 PM.

Comment

SS is not my subject, so I'm seriously asking about the meaning of the chevron on the right upper sleeve.

Can that be anything else than a "Ehrenwinkel der Alten Kämpfer"?

Comment

Hi,

Kanalhose, we are helping you FOR FREE.
              We are not your boys.

I don't know what you are trying to do here...

Also be factual yourself, and identify each document front/reverse first...

About the chevron, it can be given for a lot of reasons, but other people may be better than me to explain it.

http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=39914

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honour..._the_Old_Guard

Qualification was later extended to include any SS personnel who were former members of Nazi Security services, the Ordnungspolizei and Wehrmacht, if they fulfilled certain conditions.

See You

Vince
              Last edited by FrenchVolunteer; 06-03-2016, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Hi,

Vince
                Vince is right

Comment

I don't see anything wrong with the first photo if he was a member of a Nazi Party affiliated organisations before Jan 33 Germany or Feb 35 in Austria he was entitled to wear the Ehrenwinkel

Comment

Hi,

We are not your boys.

I don't know what you are trying to do here...

Also be factual yourself, and identify each document front/reverse first...

About the chevron, it can be given for a lot of reasons, but other people may be better than me to explain it.

http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=39914

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honour..._the_Old_Guard

Qualification was later extended to include any SS personnel who were former members of Nazi Security services, the Ordnungspolizei and Wehrmacht, if they fulfilled certain conditions.

See You

Vince
                    yes that is in forums general practice, I also appreciate

I'm trying to nothing, and I consider no one here for my boy

I thank all who contributed something productive

Kanalhose

Comment

Originally posted by leib1 View Post
                      I don't see anything wrong with the first photo if he was a member of a Nazi Party affiliated organisations before Jan 33 Germany or Feb 35 in Austria he was entitled to wear the Ehrenwinkel
                      Thanks leib1

He was born in Meissen, Germany on February 20, 1924.

"Ehrenwinkel der Alten Kämpfer" - member of a NSDAP organisation before Jan 30, 1933.

He was 8 years old.

To be a member of the HJ one had to be 14 years old.

Even to join the Jungvolk (Pimpfe) one had to be at least 10 years old.

Last edited by naxos; 06-04-2016, 08:45 AM.

Comment

The above stipulations for Austria should be corrected to 12.2.38
                        The picture does not have to be Zschimmer maybe someone from Austria ? Or maybe he was in Poland as a child ?
                        Also when you check Volksbund there are only 4 k.i.a in WWII so quite a rare name, but there was another Zschimmer in the 13/SS-Pz.Gren.Rgt.2 who received the Pz.Assault badge bronze 1.9.43, d.o.b 3.4.25 born Chemnitz k.i.a. 13.12.43 maybe brothers ?
                        Last the field post number is wrong as that indicates 1/SS-PZ.Gren.Rgt.2
                        Last edited by leib1; 06-04-2016, 09:38 AM.

Comment

kanalhose, out of curiosity are you the owner of the additional documents? if so, could you please share with us from whom they were purchased? I am curious as this group for all the reasons given by fellow forum members does appear to have been heavily doctored in a manner inconsistent with what one would expect to find with wartime documents. Based on those criticisms I would then be very skeptical of the groups integrity as to originality.

Comment

I have the group from an old flea market seller acquired in Leipzig, also the Deschler skull, everything together ... the price has been very good, so to speak, paid with the skull and studio portrait without a hat, which was rest for nothing

regs kanalhose

Comment

Originally posted by Kanalhose View Post
                              I have the group from an old flea market seller acquired in Leipzig, also the Deschler skull, everything together ... the price has been very good, so to speak, paid with the skull and studio portrait without a hat, which was rest for nothing

regs kanalhose
                              Thank you for the information. That is interesting.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 7 users online. 0 members and 7 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X