Vintage Productions

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Waffen SS Soldbuch Leibstandarte, DKIG, PAB25, CCC silver.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jock Auld View Post
    Is it the same owner on here selling it as original and untouched I guess?

If so what is the protocal?

Even if it isn't what is the protocal since it has changed hands perhaps?

Jock
    NO Matthias DONT sell this SB on mili321..

This here http://www.militaria321.com/auktions...tionID=6255439 is Mathias1703

Comment

Hi,

this is not my auction!!! I never bought this soldbook and I never sold this soldbook.
      I´m SAMMELFREUND on Militaria321com and I´m Bedel2000 on eBay.

Mathias
      Last edited by Mathias1703; 09-21-2013, 03:33 AM.

Comment

Hello Redviper,

You never sold me a wehrpass or a soldbook?
        Are you sure? I bought a couple of them from you and you know that! What is your problem?

I send you a PM. So please call me and let´s clear the problem do you have with me.

Mathias

Comment

Originally posted by Mathias1703 View Post
          Hi,

this is not my auction!!! I never bought this soldbook and I never sold this soldbook.
          I´m SAMMELFREUND on Militaria321com and I´m Bedel2000 on eBay.

Mathias
          Mathias,

On post one of this thread you state you have this book, you posted the book in detail are you now saying you never had it?

Oberbootsmann has stated he has seen it on 321?

Can you fill in the gaps?

Jock

Comment

Ich schreibe es in deutsch damit nicht wieder mit meinem schlechten englisch was falsch rüberkommt !!!

Ich halte Mathias für einen fairen Geschäftspartner und mein Post war so gemeint das PanzerRob einmal in meinem Thread schreibt er halte Mathias für einen absolut seriösen Geschäftsmann und nun hier schreibt das wir beide hier krumme Geschäfte machen .So habe ich es jedenfalls gelesen und das kann nicht sein , deshalb der Post meinerseits

Also um es klar zu stellen ich halte Mathias für sehr seriös und habe schon einiges bei Ihm gekauft und würde es jederzeit wieder tun , anscheinend kam das falsch rüber was an meinem bescheidenen englisch liegen kann

Ich hoffe hiermit ist das Missverständnis das aufkam beseitigt

Im übrigen Mathias meinte ich kein Wehrpass oder Soldbuch verkauft /gekauft das ein gefaktes oder aufgewertetes war ,sondern unsere Geschäfte waren stets in Ordnung

Gruß Thomas
            Last edited by REDVIPER; 09-21-2013, 07:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by REDVIPER View Post
              @Panzer Rob No you was wrong my friend , first I was not a friend from Mathias 1703 and never I sale him a soldbook or Wehrpass

Thomas - I was asking a question, not making a statement, so I fail to see how I could be wrong here Perhaps you can elaborate a bit more on this???

Second I buy for long years the German Cross Convolut from him that I show here on estand and by that a many people here have problems you remember ???

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...t=german+cross

That I buy from mathias1703 on Miliweb 321 and a many have doubt by the german cross entry , he tell me this time that it comes directley from the family

Regards Thomas

I would have no problem owning the DKIG group you posted the link to, however I wound definitely not want the SS-Soldbuch with post-war added award entries that started this thread. I don't care who it came from or what the story is, those award entries are highly suspect at best. Regardless of who purchased it from them, just because something "comes directly from the family" does not automatically make everything 100% unquestionably original..... Just have a look at this gem of a thread:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=671156

Buy the item(s), not the story.

Ich halte Mathias für einen fairen Geschäftspartner und mein Post war so gemeint das PanzerRob einmal in meinem Thread schreibt er halte Mathias für einen absolut seriösen Geschäftsmann und nun hier schreibt das wir beide hier krumme Geschäfte machen .
              Where exactly did I write that in the thread you posted???

For the record I've purchased many extremely nice items from Mathias over the years (and also from you Thomas) and I have never once had a problem with him or the items, nor have I questioned him or challenged his integrity/intentions. I'd like to know where I wrote that in the thread you referenced, or this thread for that matter??

Thanks!
              Last edited by Panzer Rob; 09-21-2013, 08:51 AM.

Comment

I got the book offered and I have had it my office but I didn´t buy it!

Mathias

Comment

Originally posted by Mathias1703 View Post
                  I got the book offered and I have had it my office but I didn´t buy it!

Mathias
                  Mathias,

That is clear now, it is just the opening post perhaps lost in translation would lead people to believe you were the owner.

Now that is sorted out are you able to reveal who owned it at the time or do you know who is punting it now because they are clearly corrupt?

Regards

Jock

Comment

I've just asked the seller on mil321 from whom he bought the SB from and if he knew that all in blue ink written award entries are fake.

Btw., has someone ever had to enter such a word as shown below to send a message?

Regards
                    Attached Files

Comment

Rob I read your Thread wrong , the self than Mathias read my posting wrong .I mean that you want say I or Mathias sale this one for that I make the post

Sorry than I read your post wrong , than we have allways no time any problem not with dear and not with Mathias that I want wrote in my posting

I hold nothing from the SS Soldbook too and no it can not comes from my friend the give me the CCC in gold soldbook ( he got the soldbook from me back and hold in his collection than he was shure it was original and I have over the opinions here doubts )

Regards Thomas

Comment

Question is will anyone cough to who owned it and perhaps shifted it further since that person is 'bent' not so?

Jock
                        Last edited by Jock Auld; 09-21-2013, 02:56 PM.

Comment

I had the luck,
                          still get some things from the ss man Hans Zschimmer.
                          Am looking forward to opinions, this should confirm the Entries

regards Kanalhose
                          Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

No reviews? so many have yet been seen in the last few days

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 17 users online. 0 members and 17 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X