Soldbuch NSKK Hauptsturmführer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soldbuch NSKK Hauptsturmführer

Hello. Today I'd like to show a not-so-often-seen Lw-Soldbuch of a high-ranking Officer of the NSKK / Org. Todt / Transportkorps Speer.

What I didn't get clearly yet is the connection of the 3 above mentioned organizations in one Soldbuch (NSKK, OT, TraKo Speer). Perhaps someone can explain that in a few words.

The SB has a very sharp and beautiful photo attached of him with the rare "Speer" collar tabs.

It also has a rare weapon entry (r/h of double-page 13) of the so-called "ERMA MP 35" which was produced just 10.000 x. Even rarer IMO because he was a member of a paramilitary organization.

He was awarded with the following:
    • Ehrenkreuz für Frontkämpfer
    • Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2. Klasse
    • Medaille Winterschlacht im Osten
    • Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1. Klasse

The Soldbuch is complete and very well filled out. I will start showing just the most interesting pages. If desired I'll be happy to show the rest of the Soldbuch as well.

I hope you like it.

Regards
    Last edited by Oberbootsmann; 07-29-2013, 08:10 PM.

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

"1 Maschinenpistole ERMA No 5507 mit Zubehör und Munition; Berlin den 12.9.42"
        Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Very Nice!!!

Comment

It is my understanding that in 1942, after the death of NSKK Korpsführer Hühnlein, Albert Speer gained control of all active NSKK units. The NSKK-Transportbrigade Todt, NSKK Motortransportbrigade Speer and the Speer Legion were grouped under NSKK Transportgruppe Todt (later NSKK Transportgruppe Speer). This is a very nice Soldbuch. At the top of page one you see something is covered up. Most of the Transport Soldbücher were Luftwaffe and since non military personel were not supposed to have Soldbücher, the word Soldbuch was crossed out. Here you have that they again made this a "Soldbuch" again! As to the Erma MP, these were used by the police until withdrawn and issued to secondary troops.
              Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by JUNGCO View Post
                It is my understanding that in 1942, after the death of NSKK Korpsführer Hühnlein, Albert Speer gained control of all active NSKK units. The NSKK-Transportbrigade Todt, NSKK Motortransportbrigade Speer and the Speer Legion were grouped under NSKK Transportgruppe Todt (later NSKK Transportgruppe Speer). This is a very nice Soldbuch. At the top of page one you see something is covered up. Most of the Transport Soldbücher were Luftwaffe and since non military personel were not supposed to have Soldbücher, the word Soldbuch was crossed out. Here you have that they again made this a "Soldbuch" again! As to the Erma MP, these were used by the police until withdrawn and issued to secondary troops.
                Jeff
                Thanks for explaining, Jeff. Nice info regarding that little sticker on top of page 1. I haven't noticed that so far.

J just started doing research on his units of page 4 of the Soldbuch but - apart from the two Feldpost-Numbers that seems to be kind of difficult.
                Either I can't read the entries or there is nothing to be found on the web.
                Perhaps someone with more knowledge of this paramilitary Organizations can help. I did a larger scan of the units which is attached below.

Btw., I've been told by a member that this Soldbuch would be better off at the Political Organization forum.
                Therefore I asked to Mod to shift it.

Regards
                Attached Files

Comment

Feldpostnummer 05745

(Mobilmachung-1.1.1940) 1. Kompanie Infanterie-Feldersatz-Bataillon 30,

(2.1.1940-27.4.1940) gestrichen,

(1.2.1941-11.7.1941) Ersatz-Abteilung Transport-Standarte Speer der Luftwaffe,

(25.1.1943-31.7.1943) Ersatz-Abteilung Trs.Brigade Speer der Luftwaffe,

(24.3.1944-6.11.1944) 4.8.1944 Ersatz-Abteilung NSKK-Transport-Brigade Speer der
                  Luftwaffe.

Gerdan

Comment

The other Feldpostnummer I can read:

Feldpostnummer 30856

(28.2.1941-29.7.1941) Stab Transport-Standarte Speer der Luftwaffe,

(12.3.1943-7.9.1943) Stab Transport-Brigade Speer der Luftwaffe,

(23.4.1944-24.11.1944) 4.8.1944 Stab NSKK-Transport-Brigade Speer der Luftwaffe .

Gerdan

Comment

Thanks, Gerdan. The FP-Numbers weren't the problem but the written entries.

Regards

Comment

Very nice Soldbuch!!

Comment

Nice and interesting Soldbuch, especially regarding the Erma MP!!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X