My First Grouping with Wehrpass and Documents, EK2 Holder and IAB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My First Grouping with Wehrpass and Documents, EK2 Holder and IAB

I have an holder to an EK2 here is pictures of the grouping. I was wondering if I could have help in finding out his full history and rank (I don't know that much German).

Soldiers name is Theodor Fluck.

I will post additional documents.

More documents:

Thanks again for your help!

Comment

103 views and no comments??

Comment

It's a nice complete grouping. His discharge permit is particularly nice.

I think you can probably see for yourself that his rank was unteroffizier upon his wounding and discharge.
        Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Very nice and complete group Stephen, great to have the medals and dogtag with the documents.
          Thanks for showing

Regards
          Greg

Comment

Nice group,If you have a look on www.lexicon-der-Wehrmacht.de you should
            be able to find out info about his unit and their battles.Its in German but google
            translates the pages.

Cheers
            Andy

Comment

Sorry been busy to reply but when people see so much and you want to know what it is, then not many people reply. However, in a nut shell:

The group belongs to Theodor (Theo) George Fluck, born 4.12.1919 in Niederselters.

He primarily served with Infanterie Regiment 352 of 246 Infanterie Division:

http://www.lexikon-der-wehrmacht.de/...onen/246ID.htm

He was trained as a messenger with the Kompanie Trupp and as mentioned by Simon his final rank was Unteroffizier.

He was wounded 20.4.1943 by infantry bullet through the right thigh and left upper arm. As a result, he was awarded the Black Wound Badge. After convalescing he was discharged from the Wehrmacht on 16.10.1944.

The red Ausmusterungsschein was issued to explain why he was no longer or not in the Wehrmacht.

The Iron Cross 2nd Class citation is signed by Generalleutnant und Div.Kdr. Maximilian Siry RK.

/Ian
              Photos/images copyright © Ian Jewison collection

Collecting interests: Cavalry units, 1 Kavallerie/24 Panzer Division, Stukageschwader 1

Comment

Interesting, are these numbers on the shoulder board? 115 or US (Unteroffizierschule) ?

This unit does not appear in his Wehrpaß. These are pre-war boards...so is this him or could it be a brother!?!?!

/Ian
                Attached Files
                Photos/images copyright © Ian Jewison collection

Collecting interests: Cavalry units, 1 Kavallerie/24 Panzer Division, Stukageschwader 1

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jewison View Post
                  Sorry been busy to reply but when people see so much and you want to know what it is, then not many people reply. However, in a nut shell:

The group belongs to Theodor (Theo) George Fluck, born 4.12.1919 in Niederselters.

He primarily served with Infanterie Regiment 352 of 246 Infanterie Division:

http://www.lexikon-der-wehrmacht.de/...onen/246ID.htm

He was trained as a messenger with the Kompanie Trupp and as mentioned by Simon his final rank was Unteroffizier.

He was wounded 20.4.1943 by infantry bullet through the right thigh and left upper arm. As a result, he was awarded the Black Wound Badge. After convalescing he was discharged from the Wehrmacht on 16.10.1944.

The red Ausmusterungsschein was issued to explain why he was no longer or not in the Wehrmacht.

The Iron Cross 2nd Class citation is signed by Generalleutnant und Div.Kdr. Maximilian Siry RK.

/Ian
                  Thank you Sir, I just find these documents confusing. I really appreciate your help!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jewison View Post
                    Interesting, are these numbers on the shoulder board? 115 or US (Unteroffizierschule) ?

This unit does not appear in his Wehrpaß. These are pre-war boards...so is this him or could it be a brother!?!?!

/Ian
                    It is him, here is a later picture.
                    Attached Files

Comment

One more picture with all his medals:
                      Attached Files

Comment

Another pic and his EK2:
                        Attached Files

Comment

I have to say you have a nice grouping! Congrats!

Comment

Very-very good, one man's story, you can research about the information on the award docs. Nice grouping!

Comment

great images!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X