demjanskbattlefield

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Konzentrationslager guard SS Stuba Wehrpaß. Original?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Konzentrationslager guard SS Stuba Wehrpaß. Original?

Hi. I have been offered this interesting Wehrpaß. It is from a soldier who served as a KZ guard in 3 concentration camps: Sachsenhausen, Ravensbrück and finally Stutthof. I would like to know if it is an original one or if it was modified from a normal Wehrpaß. I attach some pictures. Thanks!
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Original Wehrpaß, no problems!

Kind regards, Peter

Comment

Thanks! More opinions? With three ok's I will take the plunge.

Comment

Does anybody know why service in Ravensbrück KL is crossed out? Maybe a mistake? Or maybe he was finally sent to Stutthof instead of Ravensbrück?

Comment

Originally posted by Gernika81 View Post
                Does anybody know why service in Ravensbrück KL is crossed out? Maybe a mistake? Or maybe he was finally sent to Stutthof instead of Ravensbrück?
                IMHO you are right, it´s a mistake of clerk, the Wehrpaß owner was finally sent to other KL (Stutthof)

Originally posted by Gernika81 View Post
                Thanks! More opinions? With three ok's I will take the plunge.
                You have a 100% original untouched Wehrpaß, with no additional entries.
                KL Ravensbrück ID documents IMHO not so common as other KL ID´s (KL Bu, KL Ma, KL Ma/Gusen, KL Sa for example).
                Here you go from me your next OK

Comment

Thanks mate! That's good news.

Comment

Fine desirable reference sample for any museum/exhibition dealing with the KL-system.

Comment

Thanks for your help. One question, maybe you can help me out. For example this guy was transferred to KL system as a guard because he was probably injured or unable to fight? Or it was common to take ordinary soldiers to KL because TK guards were sent to the front? Another question. Which is the difference between Stuba and Wachbataillon? Thanks!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X