Hermann Schuller Soldbuch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hermann Schuller Soldbuch

I picked this up recently and know nothing of the document category of things. The mans name is Hermann Schuller ranked as an Obergefreiter at least up to 43. I have taken some pics of a few pages with multiple writings etc. Can anyone tell me if this is anything special or if the man survived the conflict ? And lastly what relative value am I looking at ? as I am planning to send it to the E-stand eventually. Thanks in advance for the info.
    Attached Files

more

more
    Attached Files

Comment

few more

few more
      Attached Files

Comment

Birth date

I believe this displays his birth date. (28-11-12)
        Attached Files

Comment

Looks like a nice enough book. Ostmedal & black wound badge. And I can't say I've seen an entry before that says: Soldier has NOT received the Fuehrer Packet yet. Usually they say that a soldier has recieved it, or is at least entitled to it. There's a red rectangular stamp there on p. 23 for the Fuehrergeschenk/paket, but it's not dated as received/given out.

Not too sure on whether or not the units are "exciting" or "sought after". Others will be able to help you out, hopefully.

Oh, and he has a scar over his left eye as a distinguishing feature.

best
          Hank
          Last edited by Hank C.; 10-03-2012, 08:23 PM. Reason: more info
          Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
          ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Nice soldbuch.
            Units are correct, Panzer-Aufklärungs-Abt. 116 was formed on 1/5/43 in South Russia by renaming the Kradschützen-Batl. 165, as can be seen in the Soldbuch

Comment

It is not a bad Soldbuch and the transition from Kradschutzen to Panzeraufklärung can be seen. In his last entry he was with the "Versorgungskompanie" which is supply duty and not everyone had a PAB or EKII in their entries.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X