UniformsNSDAP

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

StuG.Brigade 280 Soldbuch, document and photo grouping - wounded Battle of Arnhem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mogdala View Post
    Amazing

I really like that group - the photos are outstanding!!!!

Thanks my friend I am glad you enjoyed the thread and appreciate the grouping!

Originally posted by nicolas75 View Post
    Congrats, what a haul !

I'm especially interested by Wehrkreis IX (Hessen state : Alsfeld - Fulda - Frischborn - Lauterbach) Soldbuch and Wherpass so i am happy to see one !
    Thanks! As Herr Hundestaffel said this one was quite the catch

Rob

Comment

Rob, amazing documents and research! Thanks for showing this and I was not aware that so many photos had been taken of this action. Good hunting!

Jim

Comment

Exceptional grouping!

Comment

Jim and Steve-

Thanks very much for the complements It's an absolutely incredible grouping which I am extremely happy to have in my collection

Rob

Comment

Very nice grouping Rob, wounded not far from my home and in the city I am studying.

Comment

As a collector of groupings I must say this is outstanding, eyecandy!!
              Thanks Rob for showing me and other how to do the research and present the result!!!
              Keep up the good work!
              //Göran

Comment

Great set!

Comment

Thanks guys

Rob

Comment

Does anyone else happen to have any IDs to StuG.Brgd.280? If so, please feel free to post them

Thanks!
                    Rob

Comment

Wounded 45 km from my city and hospitalized 30 km from my city.

Incredible nice group!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Rob, I have read your story al the way and loved it!! You've put together a excellent group!
                        I am a big fan of the StuG and love the detailed information! Arnhem is also my birthplace (was born in the St Elizabeth's Hospital) so my interest for these kind of story's are always high! Thnk you very much!

Comment

Originally posted by necker View Post
                          Wounded 45 km from my city and hospitalized 30 km from my city.

Incredible nice group!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by MG-Freak View Post
                          Rob, I have read your story al the way and loved it!! You've put together a excellent group!
                          I am a big fan of the StuG and love the detailed information! Arnhem is also my birthplace (was born in the St Elizabeth's Hospital) so my interest for these kind of story's are always high! Thnk you very much!

Thanks very much for your complements, and I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the thread Being a fan of StuG units and having been born in Arnhem I can see why you appreciate it Researching this one was a blast and I am happy to have been able to share it with all of you.

Best,
                          Rob

Comment

Hi all-

Just wanted to see if anyone else has any StuG.Brgd.280 related Soldbücher and/or Wehrpässe out there that they care to share.

Thanks!
                            Rob

Comment

Originally posted by Panzer Rob View Post
                              Thanks! As Herr Hundestaffel said this one was quite the catch
                              Good " score my friend". Great "Quite a Catch". "Quite a catch" is a good way to the describe it as a "thrue friend"...... I wish i had such good friends who weren't after my collection only to own it. That's what it is all about, my friend. Finding it, owning it.... No matter what

I'm waiting for your next arrival

"poodlestaffel"

Comment

ANYway........... If anyone else has any StuG.Brgd.280 related Soldbücher and/or Wehrpässe they care to share please feel free to post them here

Thanks
                                Rob

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 8 users online. 0 members and 8 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X