Panzer Soldbuch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panzer Soldbuch

Here we have a small group with some little odd things.

First he was in RAD with a NCO level rank for part of the war.

Angel
    Attached Files
    Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

.... but then fatherland needed him at the front so....

Look at the date of opening the Soldbuch and that his occupation was RAD Oberfeldmeister.

Angel
    Attached Files
    Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

Comment

The photo and the stamps.

Angel
      Attached Files

Comment

His first units and the weapons he used two P38 with manufactured code, date and serial number, I wonder where that are now.

Angel
        Attached Files

Comment

He was wounded and served in an Ausbildung unit.

Angel
          Attached Files

Comment

He fought bravely and won medals for service, bravery and being wounded, who could ask for more?

Angel
            Attached Files

Comment

Unfortunately only survived his Panzer Assault Badge in silver citation and the combat days sheet some of them in France.......

Angel
              Attached Files

Comment

Looks like he was promoted to full Leutnant but not notated in the Soldbuch, is the same guy?

Angel
                Attached Files

Comment

Angel,

Are you sure the single photos are of the same guy?

/Ian
                  Attached Files
                  Photos/images copyright © Ian Jewison collection

Collecting interests: Cavalry units, 1 Kavallerie/24 Panzer Division, Stukageschwader 1

Comment

I have my doubts, but I am very bad with this things so I ask for opinions from better trained eyes.

Angel

Comment

same?

Likely NOT the same person....note hair line, ears.

Comment

hello Angel and Ian

Great group. First glance i thought they were the same different time frame but looking better they aren't the same persons imho. They have some charastics which look the same: ears, eyebrows, and chin. He looks older on the other pictures while his sb picture are from the end of the war. Nice nahkampftage list
                        Nevwrtheless i wouldn't mind that the two other pictures aren't the same person
                        Best regards

Erwi
                        Last edited by Erwin L; 07-13-2012, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Hairline can change, ears look similar but shape of face is different and so are the eyes

Otherwise a nice little group.....what we've been waiting to see

/Ian
                          Photos/images copyright © Ian Jewison collection

Collecting interests: Cavalry units, 1 Kavallerie/24 Panzer Division, Stukageschwader 1

Comment

For me they look the same person, but why he was promoted lieutenant and had time to purchase tunic and cap, but no time for updating his Soldbuch? look that there are two different tunics, look at the eagle. This is my main concern.

Thanks for all

Angel

Comment

Now everyone knows why I need the battle pages for this unit.

I am very lucky to obtain this group from a friend in Germany, all the ones that I am showing today and tomorrow are part of a deal with him.

Later you will see the best one. Keep on alert to my next thread.

Angel

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X