Rare SS-Helfer Personalausweis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rare SS-Helfer Personalausweis

Issued to an 18 year old Hungarian Flak-Helfer.
    Attached Files

Michal,

Never seen such an Ausweis before.

Is there anything that you don't have in your collection ?

Thanks again for sharing such special documents from your collection.

yours friendly

Eric-Jan

Comment

Ss flak helfer

Very interesting SS document. I've never seen one of these rare docs before. Thank you for posting the pics of it.

Best regards,

Tom

Comment

Michal,
        Do you know why the SS put a bunch of young non-German youth into the Luftwaffe and Kriegsmarine as Helfer?
        Jeff

Comment

And died so young, 17 plus.

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=headtabelle width="36%">Nachname:</TD><TD class=bodytabelle width="64%">Elek </TD></TR><TR><TD class=headtabelle width="36%">Vorname:</TD><TD class=bodytabelle width="64%">Ferenc </TD></TR><TR><TD class=headtabelle width="36%">Dienstgrad:</TD><TD class=bodytabelle width="64%"> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=headtabelle width="36%">Geburtsdatum:</TD><TD class=bodytabelle width="64%">24.08.1927 </TD></TR><TR><TD class=headtabelle width="36%">Geburtsort:</TD><TD class=bodytabelle width="64%">Felsepalwh-F. </TD></TR><TR><TD class=headtabelle width="36%">Todes-/Vermisstendatum:</TD><TD class=bodytabelle width="64%">17.04.1945 </TD></TR><TR><TD class=headtabelle width="36%">Todes-/Vermisstenort:</TD><TD class=bodytabelle width="64%">Pilsen,Rela.I </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Ferenc Elek ruht auf der vom Volksbund hergerichteten Kriegsgräberstätte in Plzen (Tschechische Republik) .

Comment

He was born in Felsőpáhok Zala County Hungary

http://hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fels%C5%91p%C3%A1hok

Maybe he was member of Levente Youth organisation. They were escaped regulary from the devastating russian hord, to rebuild later the country...he was no lucky enough to survive the war.

Comment

Damn, super nice ID. And to top it, he shares the same birthday like me....first time I ever encountered one such thing.

Congratulations,

Alex

Comment

And an example for a 17 year old Lithuanian volunteer.

I know these Personalausweise were issued as well to Estonian, Latvian, Ukrainian, Belorussian and Volga and Crimean Tartar Flak Helferen if anyone has other examples to share.
                Attached Files

Comment

Well Michal, you have both of these I have seen. I have a Flakhelfer Personalbuch to one of these Helfers but not ONE of these.
                  Jeff

Comment

Nice thread, here I have a really young hungarian guy from my collection who served most probably as a Flakhelfer., note the hungarian belt!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Volksdeutsche youth.....

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X