No announcement yet.

Show your Soldbuchs's with P.38 entries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a third entry, from the Soldbuch of an infantryman of Gren. Regt. 1059 that also fought in Italy. This had to be a tough guy: he also got a Mg42 as personal weapon!!!

Unfortunately all the P38 entries I posted specify the 4 digits serial number only. I'm afraid they won't be very useful to you
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ironcrown View Post
      Here's a third entry, from the Soldbuch of an infantryman of Gren. Regt. 1059 that also fought in Italy. This had to be a tough guy: he also got a Mg42 as personal weapon!!!
      One also had to be physically strong to hump the MG42. Particularly over the higher elevations in places l ike Italy!

Comment

Had to be a sort of german Rambo

Comment

Here are a few P.38 entries in a Soldbuch to a StuG.III commander who served in StuG.Abt.667 and later StuG.Abt.261:
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Panzer Rob View Post
            Here are a few P.38 entries in a Soldbuch to a StuG.III commander who served in StuG.Abt.667 and later StuG.Abt.261:

very nice ... but not only the P38: for five months, from July to December 1944 a wonderful P35 (9mm Browning "High Power").....

Comment

Hello Dennis,

here are a few P.38 entries in Soldbüchern from Panther crew members of the I./Pz.Rgt. Brandenburg.

Regards,

collani
              Attached Files

Comment

hi guys,
                here is one of my Soldbuch with P38 and before he got also a P08!

Comment

I hope you don't mind but this is last ditch STUG Wehrpass with a P38 entry.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X