Lets see your Panzer crew member Soldbuchs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SJP View Post
    Hi HT , Thats very nice & rare.Thanks for posting.

Rob, thanks for the compliment. Indeed, Obergefreiter Werner Hadrboletz (only 18 yrs old) took part on the begin date of the Battle of Kursk, 4 July 1943, and was Killed in Action only 3 days later.

It is indeed a very special Wehrpaß to me, or better said his estate (I've more from him - including grave shots and an amazing Panther photograph - hopefully more coming... letters from his KpChef and etcetera...). I am trying to collect as much as possible from the 9. Panzer-Division - in the hope to make a Divisionsgeschichte one day. I collected already some rare material aswell as information- and I hope I can keep doing this - ofcourse with the help from other, which is always appreciated.

If anyone has anything related to the 9. Panzer-Division (and you do not have to sell it - scans/pictures are also really appreciated), please PM me.

Comment

A couple from me - a soldbuch to a member of Pz.Pi.Btl 39. Unfortunately not a wrapper photo but a nice one none the less...
      Attached Files

Comment

And a Zweitschrift ome re-issued in 1943 for a Feldwebel in Panzer Rgt's 21 & 15...
        Attached Files

Comment

Units....
          Attached Files

Comment

And a Wehrpass to a member of Pz Rgt 35 & 36 - awarded the Kurland cuff band for serving with Pz Rgt 35 before transferring to the Berlin area and fighting in the vicinity of Zossen in the closing days of the war with Pz.Rgt 36.
            Attached Files

Comment

Awards...
              Attached Files

Comment

And finally a soldbuch to a panzer radio operator of Pz.Rgt 4 who transferred to s.Pz.Abt 507 and commanded Tiger & King Tiger tanks...
                Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

While not directly a Panzer Crew member, this one will probably come as a surprise to even the more knowledgable and experienced Panzer ID collectors....

"Hundestaffel"
                    Attached Files

Comment

Pz. N.A.A. 82 Hunde Staffel (two)....

"Hundestaffel"
                      Attached Files

Comment

Herr Hundestaffel,

Thank you very much for posting this most interesting ID with a seldom seen entry!

Rob

Comment

A recent acquisition - soldbuch and citations for Unteroffizier Helmut von Endt who served with Kradschützen Btl 6, Pz.Aufkl.Ausb.Abt 6 and Pz.Ausb.Abt Süd amongst others. He was an early winner of the Panzer Badge in Bronze. The FpNr on the stamps on the photo is 03985 which equates to... (1.8.1943-23.3.1944) 23.10.1943 Stab u. 1.-4. Kompanie Panzer-Ausbildungs-Abteilung Süd.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Second unit page and awards
                            Attached Files

Comment

Two months have passed without any new posts to the thread so I thought I'd bring it back to the top.

Let's see some more AFV crew IDs!
                              Rob

Comment

I know its about Soldbücher and Wehrpässe.
                                But as its been quite a few months since someone posted a Panzer-related ID,
                                i thought i could revive this thread with a Panzer Militär-führerschein.

The führerschein is unfortunately with Panzer waffenrock photo instead of a black panzer uniform
                                It was given out to Panzerschütze Erich Auinger, he was at the time in 6./Panzer-Regiment 4.
                                It was first handed out for Klasse II, and about a month later the Gleisketten Panzer II klasse was added.
                                (Gleisketten panzer notice is on the back).

So... lets see those new Panzer Soldbücher/Wehrpässe now!

I'm collecting anything related to the towns Castricum and Bakkum during WWII.
                                Also soldbucher from 116pzdiv. And 1944-1945 eastfront pockets, kampfgruppe and Oder front.
                                My website: Gotrick.nl

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 22 users online. 0 members and 22 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X