Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

And very nice was the fight entrys for PAB
                Attached Files

Comment

Thomas, Ian and HENNER OUTSTANDING Soldbücher!!!

Thomas - that Pz.Rgt.116 is a dream come true for a US collector such as myself... All those Einsatztage against the Allied forces from August '44 through Jan. 1945!

Ian - your 2./s.Pz.Abt.502 is a true gem - notice that pace 15 has the signature of Oberleutnant von Schiller, Führer of the 2.Kompanie. I have a Soldbuch to a 2./502 Tiger crew member who served along side your guy!

Henner.... Henner... Henner!!! What else can I say that I haven't said to you before my friend That Pz.Rgt.2 Soldbuch is a beauty, and I can definitely understand why it is one of your favorites! And the Totenkopf Pz.Rgt.3 book... one of the most impressive and rare SS Soldbücher I have ever seen.

GREAT pieces, guys
                  Thanks for sharing them with us!

Rob

Comment

Heres a Soldbuch to a member of Stab/Panzer Brigade 101, later used to from Stab/Panzer Regiment 21.

Typical of this unit they wore a distinctive collar insignia.
                    Attached Files
                    Photos/images copyright © Ian Jewison collection

Collecting interests: Cavalry units, 1 Kavallerie/24 Panzer Division, Stukageschwader 1

Comment

Page 17...page 4 only shows Reserve Pz.Gren. units.........
                      Attached Files

Collecting interests: Cavalry units, 1 Kavallerie/24 Panzer Division, Stukageschwader 1

Comment

Awards.....
                        Attached Files

Comment

Distinctive insignia...
                          Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Unfortunately the photo has been removed but bears note that as a member of 116 Panzer Division he is entitled to wear the Windhundabzeichens
                              Attached Files

Comment

Units also include

FP Nr. 22799 - 1. Kompanie, Straßenbau-Bataillon 622, Panzer Abteilung 66 (2 lei.Div. and 7 Pz.Div.) renamed as III/Panzer Regiment 25 (7 Pz.Div.)
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 23 users online. 0 members and 23 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X