Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The most happy collector

I do it again.

All you have seen the group I purchased some time ago that is under this thread and has given your opinions about it,

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ighlight=haase

but now I have some more pieces to add from this brave soldier, some weeks ago a fellow forum member put me in contact with a German collector who has some pieces from him and want to sell it and I jump on them.

First a couple of wonderfull photos showing our brave soldier during his time as Officer aspirant, do you see something rare on his left arm? What can it be? In this first one is not clear.......

Angel
    Attached Files
    Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

In this second one we can see clearly what is he wearing in his arm, a not so common armshield to see.

Angel
    Attached Files
    Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

Comment

I have also obtained his seconbd replacement Wehrpass.

We can see it was open in 1.944 and contains all info except the battles fought after 1.940, a real pity as not mention of Cholm or the Ardenas offensive, but a very nice book after all.......

Angel
      Attached Files

Comment

We can see that he used the same photo as in his Soldbuch and that he was married (his widow is still living) and that he has 2 childs.

Angel
        Attached Files

Comment

All the unnits in which he served.....

Angel
          Attached Files

Comment

Detail of his service in Cholm.

Angel
            Attached Files

Comment

All his promotion up to Oberleutnant.

Angel
              Attached Files

Comment

His medals, all notated except the last one, the Wound Badge in Black.

Angel
                Attached Files

Comment

His only wound, all the war, the hell named Cholm and he received the wound at the end of the war and in his left hand.......

Angel
                  Attached Files

Comment

Also comes a couple of documents, the most interesting is this, stating his service with the Kampfgruppe Scherer.

Angel
                    Attached Files

Comment

Interesting is typed in the back of a field made citation for the Cholmfighter who will receive the Infanteriesturmabzeichen......

Angel
                      Attached Files

Comment

The last document is a non interesting piece of paper, but I will show it so you can see the whole group I have and give me your opinions.

Angel
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

Top wp & RK award document!
                          They only little downside is that it is a "zweitschrift".
                          Always nice to see good examples in a collecting world filled with crap items.

Enjoy it.

Cheers,
                          Peter

Comment

Buena caza Angel, saludos compatriota!!
                            Miguel

Comment

group

Very nice Angel,

I'm really glad to see the items reunited and I especially like his photo in the WP with collar patches I recall it from the SB you previously showed.

Great find!

Jeremy

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X