EspenlaubMilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Himmler Mitglied-Karte : They're still Out There!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Himmler Mitglied-Karte : They're still Out There!

This came in today. Found last month inside an old book at a garage sale in Miami, and purchased by me from the lady who discovered it. Just goes to show that good stuff is still out there.
    Attached Files

Outside.
    Attached Files

Comment

Came with two Himmler calling cards.
      Attached Files

Comment

Here's a photo that came with it. On the back of the photo is written "Munich, 1945."
        Attached Files

Comment

Sorry for the "collage" photos - am using my wife's computer and don't have my normal editing software handy.
          Attached Files

Comment

Simply amazing, Craig.

Can anyone tell me what the "Leichtflugzeugklub" is/was?

You sure do turn up some incredible pieces, Craig.
            Rob

Comment

Originally posted by Rob Johnson View Post
              Can anyone tell me what the "Leichtflugzeugklub" is/was?
              Light aircraft club.

--Guy Power

Comment

Darn...nice find Craig.

Comment

Hlmmler's pilot-status is what made it possible for Goering to give him the Pilot Observer with Diamonds. I know that he could give it to anybody he pleased, but it seems that people who were awarded it happened to be pilots (like Heydrich).

Comment

Originally posted by Craig Gottlieb View Post
                    Hlmmler's pilot-status is what made it possible for Goering to give him the Pilot Observer with Diamonds. I know that he could give it to anybody he pleased, but it seems that people who were awarded it happened to be pilots (like Heydrich).

Interesting. I didn't know that Himmler had a private pilot's license. I was under the impression that his Observer with diamonds was a gift from Göring without any relevance.

Rob

Comment

Originally posted by Craig Gottlieb View Post

Stunning find!

You're right.......only qualified pilots got the diamond badge. Himmler, Skorzeny, Dietrich, Mussolini etc. etc. all had civilian or military pilot licences.

Comment

Now in the next Hermann Historica auction, w/o the calling cards.

Comment

Wow!
                          COLLECTING POLITICAL ITEMS, HJ AND SS

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X