Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Retouched one with RK

Angel
    Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

Comment

Finally the real one in wear.

Angel
      Attached Files
      Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

Comment

And a colorized version, note that at February 1.945 still on wear the piped wrappers and the black backed death head collar tabs.

There are several more wartime photos and postwar ones showing some meetings with other RK winners, I try to show them tomorrow.

Angel
        Attached Files

Comment

Fantastic grouping Angel, i can see why you're a happy man today

Not just a Cholm veteran and an RKT but a Battle of the bulge RKT too!

If you have the book 'Battle of the Bulge: Then and Now' there's even a photo of one of his kompanie's 14 Hetzers.
          Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Just received today, still looking at some dozens of photos that comes with the group, no time for research or anything similar, now I will take the book and start looking for info regarding him and his unit during the Buldge, maybe I can find why he received the RK.

Could you help me translating the documents I posted?

Thanks

Angel

Comment

So powerful an ICBM you have there, some day you may wish to push the red button to launch it to Japan!

Congratulations and thank you for sharing!

Comment

Hmm, just another group from Angel.

Absolutely fantastic, like always!!!! congratulations on a GREAT grouping.

Hank
                Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
                ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Superior

Hello Angel,

Absolutely stunning grouping, one of the best Cholmrelated (Heer) ones i have ever seen !!!, plenty of research material that is

Will help you in the research for sure, just give me some time and drop me a mail

Cordial greetings,
                  my collectionfield : German glider pilots

http://users.skynet.be/lw-glider/

Comment

As promised some more photos from this group, first a prewar one, our man riding his motorbike in 1.935

Angel
                    Attached Files

Comment

Short after the encirclement he and a comrade at a truck, both showing his EK I, but Haase still not has his IAB, but his partner sportds a GAB.

Angel
                      Attached Files

Comment

Finally he can shows his hard won IAB, September 1.942

Angel
                        Attached Files

Comment

I'm trying to organize the rest of the photos but I can put here some taken as POW.

Firt he alone

Angel
                          Attached Files

Comment

Wtih a comrade

Angel
                            Attached Files

Comment

A group, the photografer was not the best............

Angel
                              Attached Files

Comment

A group of mixed prisioners and guards, he is the onw on the left (my opinion)

Angel
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X