Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,

This is indeed a graet find.

I have him in my records as Louis Alphonse Alois Martens.
    His first names are written in the the french version probably because he was born in Elsene region Brussels. This would be probably his official name. He as a flemish nationalist translated them in Dutch to Lodewijk Alfons Alois.

His name is mentioned on:

1 the Transportliste -1943-05-21 Vorläufig bis zum nächsten transport - SS A.-Lager Schoten - page 2

2 Transportliste nr 31 - 1943-05-29 zur Waffen SS nach Sennheim einberufene Flamen

After the war the belgian secret police made books of belgian collaborators who they were looking for and his name is mentioned in the book:
    Index 31 maart 1945 - Boek II - Blz 423 - M
    Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

I also found his extrait of his conviction published in the official belgian paper:
      belgisch Staatsblad.

Very interesting to read. I'll try to do a bit of translations of the extrait.

The first one (and most interesting) is published 1947-01-30 - page 986.

The courtmartial was in the city of Gent at 23.09.1946.
      He is convicted for being an belgian to take arms against belgium or there allied.
      Now comes the interesting thing he was a Fabriekswachter, he serverd in the NSKK and the Waffen SS this in belgium and in foreign country between 05.1942-08.05.1945.
      He was sentenced 3 years of prison and loses for live all the rights of art 123sexties of the penal code.

The second one published on 1950-08-03 - page 5625.
      The sentence was als in the city of Gent at 16.06.1950
      The rights on art 123sexties were lowerd to losing them 4 years except the ones of alinea h of 4° and 5° of artikel 31 of the penal code.

This is all i have over him.

Greetings

Wim Winkeler
      Attached Files

Comment

This is an interesting thread about a rare WP.
        Lucky to find a flemish one.

👍🏻

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X