Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soldbuch-Help needed

Hi
    I have two Soldbuch and I would like to know if someone would be so kind to help me identifying those two soldiers and its units.

1) Oberfeldwebel Karl Nowitzki.Winner of EK2,Wound silver, and other I cannot make it out.Was born 31.08.1915 and died 09.05.45!-Units 4/MG Ers Kp 110 = Inf Ers Batt 110 moved to 4 Kp MG Rgt 6 moved to IR 258 and finally moved to WFVA(¿?).

2) Unteroffizier Karl Kalicky(¿?).Winner wound badge in black.Born 19.09.1916. 1.(A.) Flg Ausb Rgt 24 moved to 1. MarschKp a)/ G.E.B. 102.

Any help will be very much appreciatted.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards
    Asier

Soldbuch-Help needed

Nobody?
    Well ,then I will post some pictures of one of them.

Comment

2nd

Comment

3rd

Comment

4th

Comment

5th

Comment

6th

Comment

7th

Comment

8th What is the meanings of those awards?

Comment

Originally posted by FestungSpanien
                    8th What is the meanings of those awards?
                    difficult to read the first entry, but the first word is certainly Schuetze (i.e. Infantrist/rifle soldier) and the second word I can't read...maybe you could post a more focused pic of that one? The second award is Verwundentenabzeichen in Silber (silver wound badge) and the third one is Eisernes Kreuz II. Klasse (Iron Cross Second Class). Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

Originally posted by torstenbel
                      difficult to read the first entry, but the first word is certainly Schuetze (i.e. Infantrist/rifle soldier) and the second word I can't read...maybe you could post a more focused pic of that one
                      Second word looks like "Ehrenz.", Ehrenzeichen

Comment

Originally posted by Tim De Craene
                        Second word looks like "Ehrenz.", Ehrenzeichen
                        Maybe, but what would be a Schuetzenehrenzeichen??? the only suitable thing that I can think of here would be Schuetzenschnur... Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

I have never heard of "Schuetzen Ehrenzeichen" either.
                          Nevertheless, it seems to be written there and not Schnur I think because of the last letter which is clearly a "z" in Suterlin.
                          Very strange.

Comment

It's a Westwall medal... I'll move this to Soldbuch forum!

Comment

right... its meant to be Schutzwallehrenzeichen...??...well done Akira...

Originally posted by Akira Takiguchi
                              It's a Westwall medal... I'll move this to Soldbuch forum!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X