MedalsMilitary

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Find...Box full of Wehrpasses one Unit....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Find...Box full of Wehrpasses one Unit....

Iam Lucky to find this old Box - full with Wehrpasses from one Unit......I dont know - why the Passes all together...but all have written last unit Stabskompanie Panzerjäger 352........the most of the Soldiers comes at February - April 1944 from other Units (Panzerjäger Abtl. 254, StuG Abt. 1352 and others) some have service from 1939 - French and Russia Camapin.....to the new Formed 352. ID - from February 1944 - to ......"Küstenschutz an der franzöischen Atlantikküste....!

After D-Day some of there comes at October to the new formed 352. VGD - and fought at the Battle of Bulge....

There are some kind of Soldiers in this set....one Cook, one Medic, Mechanics (one Panzerwart I), Writter, Funker, one Guy from the Füsilier Rgt. of the Division, some from the Sfl Unit (Panzerjäger), a lot have training at German Anti Tank Gun, Machine Gun 34, 42, MP 40....

i read some days in this nice Wehrpasses - verry interested to research....

Pictures;
    Attached Files

Comment

Kompanie Adjudant had the responsability of the Wehrpass , even in the field .
      Stocked in his Administrative box : they stayed together and were hidden or buried somewhere at the "no return point " , the final end of the unit .
      Nick

Comment

Congratulations what a great find!

Comment

Awesome find ! I hope they can stay together unlike much of the boxes found before. This has a lot of historical value, enjoy researching them !

Cheers,

Satzar.

Comment

Very cool find! I love this kind of stuff,

Mats

Comment

Great find, I envy you!
              Don't split it, keep this lot altogheter, it has a great historical value!

Comment

Really what a great find! Congratulations

Oriano

Comment

Superb find!

JL

Comment

An amazing find, all those different individuals' service histories ending up in one unit, what a research project !

Comment

Great set! Yes, keep them together, study them and do a publication!

Comment

Oh wow! I dream of a find like this! It would be so good if they stayed together to keep their historical context. This would be the cornerstone of most document collectors’ collections!

Michael

Comment

Amazing! Awesome find!

Comment

A great piece of history that you should keep together indeed !
                            Recently I have purchased about 30 « Arbeitsbuecher fuer Auslaender » all issued in 1944 from the same Arbeitsamt for French men working in the same company. I will not split this hoard

Comment

great find indeed!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X