Kommando 1.Panzer Division DogTag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kommando 1.Panzer Division DogTag

Hi guys. Some time ago, I bought this Kommando 1.Panzer Division DogTag and divisional emblem in Ukraine from a person who is engaged in excavations. He said that these things were found in one place, but at different times. How do you make up the original or not?
    Thanks in advance. Ilya
    Attached Files

One more picture
    Attached Files

Comment

I have soem dog tags from 1 Panzer Division without blood type so not rare.

Regarding the divisional emblem it was instituted in December 31st, 1.944 and at that time the division was fighting in Hungary (since October 44 the division was there), maybe used prior the official authorization. Being locally done some minor differences can be found. Is it material aluminium?

Cheers

Angel
      Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

Comment

Hi Angel. Thank you for your answer! I want to note that this emblem was used officially from 1935–1940 and 1943–1945. This badge and emblem were found under Kamenets-Podolsky in the battles of 1944. Both the badge and the emblem are not made of aluminum.
        Sincerely yours, Ilya.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X