Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fake Soldbuch Flossenbürg

Hello,
    I had to write to the provider of the Flossenbürg pay book today: 'I have to tell you that the entries in the pay book are all fakes. I have proven this often enough in various forums that Flossenbürg no longer had any companies from the end of 1942 but the storm spell - apart from the 1st company - was divided into watch commands. In addition, the name of the company leader and the administrative leader is pure fantasy. You can throw the sold book in the trash, any resale as original is fraudulent.

BR
    Potsdam

Originally posted by PeterStahl View Post
    Hello,
    I had to write to the provider of the Flossenbürg pay book today: 'I have to tell you that the entries in the pay book are all fakes. I have proven this often enough in various forums that Flossenbürg no longer had any companies from the end of 1942 but the storm spell - apart from the 1st company - was divided into watch commands. In addition, the name of the company leader and the administrative leader is pure fantasy. You can throw the sold book in the trash, any resale as original is fraudulent.

BR
    Potsdam
    any link or photo?

Comment

Flossenbürg

Sorry, the item is delete.

Comment

Originally posted by PeterStahl View Post
        Sorry, the item is delete.
        was this a set with wehrpass offered from Sweden ?

Comment

Flossenbürg

Yes, exactly that.

Comment

Flossenbürg

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru....php?t=1042320

Comment

interesting i dont collect stuff like that but i know a bit abaut Sudetenland ,nice area by the way ,and all this wehrkreis and adress info are okey here ,do you think its new made stuff? or original and reworked somehow ?

Comment

Flossenbürg

I don't just think, I know because I am very familiar with the concentration camp guards. The entries in the Flossenbürg concentration camp are all fakes.

Comment

So Wehrpass and Soldbuch are both completly made up /fakes?

Comment

Flossenbürg

Don't get me wrong. The entries to Flossenbürg are forgeries, the pay book (Soldbuch) and the military pass (Wehrpass) itself are genuine but devalued by the stupid forgeries.

Comment

I have to say that the forger that did the handwritten ink would have used an original ink pen and the ink was somehow aged.

Comment

If the Flossenburg entries are bad, the whole Soldbuch is bad!

Comment

I agree, or at least, an original blank paybook was filled by the forger.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X