Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NSDAP Membership Books

Good day

Here are two NSDAP membership books. I'm really struggling with deciphering the names and professions of each.

I think the woman's family name is Kregel and the profession might be Hilferin

The man - family name ****berg. No idea about the first name or job Ober****

Please forgive me if this is the wrong section for such a query.

Thanks
    Attached Files
    Collecting NSDAP collar tabs
    Kupuję medale i odznaki z Polskie sily Zbrojne Na Zachodzie 1939/47 - Polish Army in Exile badges
    Seeking Soldbuch or any information relating to Dr. Werner Zwingelberg

1) Helene Kregel, Näherin (sewer)

2) Dr. Werner Zwingelberg, Oberschulrat (superintendent of schools)

Gerdaqn

Comment

Dr. Werner Zwingelber published an article - title: " Die Erziehung des Polizeibeamten zum

Nationalsozialisten" (Jahrbuch der Deutschen Polizei 1936).

In the "Kolonialpolizeiamt" he was responsable for the department "Koloniale Sprachschulung"

Gerdan

Comment

Sorry, Zwingelberg

Gerdan

Comment

He was also SS-Obersturmbannführer and an early NSDAP member with a very low party

number: 176 853.

Gerdan

Comment

Wow! Gerdan. Thank you so much for all of that. Way beyond my expectations.

I realised that the good doctor was an early party member but to find out that he was an SS-Obersturmbannführer is a very unexpected bonus.

These came with a lot of medals that I wanted, so I didn't even look that closely at them when I inspected the medals and have only dons so now that they are in my possession. My plan was to just move them on to a more deserving home.

Thank you so much for your assistance.
            Collecting NSDAP collar tabs
            Kupuję medale i odznaki z Polskie sily Zbrojne Na Zachodzie 1939/47 - Polish Army in Exile badges
            Seeking Soldbuch or any information relating to Dr. Werner Zwingelberg

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X