X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are these fake erkennungsmarken?

Hi my friends,

It looks genuine.
    However, it has the same font-style as other units.

Was this made by the same fake-producer?
    - What do you think?

This type of erkennungsmarke have a pre-stamped part, namely the Pz Ers Abw Komp part. From your photos there appears to be a very similar blemish on the KP part of the stamp. This blemish looks identical on both tags. What is the probability of such a blemish on two tags to different units?

Very odd.

Comment

Both are originals. Probably punches could be the same in different units.

Comment

Originally posted by fox-terier View Post
        Both are originals. Probably punches could be the same in different units.
        Yes they both look original to me also, but I always question such things when two side by side look so similar.

Thanks for looking fox-terier.

Comment

These tags are both ok and there is very simple explaination why they are stapmed with same block of text. Most probably they were even made in the same workshop as both units have very similar history - both Infanterie Ersatz Regiment 58 and Infanterie Ersatz Regiment 225 were founded as replacement units in Wehrkreis X and later both moved to Denmark. Wery likely anti-tank training for both regiments was conducted in same place ( Can't confirm this with documents at the moment though)

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X