Clamshell only-for review.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clamshell only-for review.

I would like to get your opinion about this clamshell.
    It's thread matches the screw accepting post of Deumer's EK1. As far as I know, original Deumer clamshells were made of tombac. On my piece I do not see traces of tombac. Is this original disc or post war product, for example Floch one?
    Thank you in advance for your comments.
    Attached Files

IMO this the disc looks good out piece ,but possible the inner screw a littler thicker ,than the my piece
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sanya13 View Post
      IMO this the disc looks good out piece ,but possible the inner screw a littler thicker ,than the my piece
      Thank you very much for your comment and the picture of your clamshell. It looks, like my piece has different screw diameter. That means, diameter and the thread of the bolts were not standardized.

Klaus

Comment

I don't know that,but the on my all Deumer have same screw size
        Originally posted by Klaus54 View Post
        Thank you very much for your comment and the picture of your clamshell. It looks, like my piece has different screw diameter. That means, diameter and the thread of the bolts were not standardized.

Klaus

Comment

Originally posted by sanya13 View Post
          I don't know that,but the on my all Deumer have same screw size
          You are right. All Deumer pieces should have same size and same thread bolts.

I was thinking that maybe other EK1 screwback type manufacturers (for example L/57 or L59 with small standard discs) were using different sizes or/and threads of the screws.

Best regards,
          Klaus

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X