UniformsNSDAP

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EK1 iron cross authenticity needed & glass jar with pictures!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EK1 iron cross authenticity needed & glass jar with pictures!

Hi Guys,
    I have recently acquires two pieces from a family member in Germany. I would love to know the authenticity of these two items. One is an EK1 iron cross screw back L/21 which i believe to be an 80's replica after reading some threads on here.Although it is definitely made from three pieces as you can see the line all the way around the outside very faintly. I have created a folder on dropbox and added the link below as i am unable to upload images directly to this website for some reason.
    The second piece is a glass jar complete with serial number on the lid.
    Any advice on these pieces would be greatly appreciated.
    Many thanks,
    Ph
    Last edited by Dietrich Maerz; 10-15-2019, 07:37 PM. Reason: No link to outside photos allowed!

You need to become an Associate Member so you can post photos. At the top of the Home page click on A.Member and pay the annual dues. You can also post using a hosting site that you have your pictures on - we prefer you become a member so that the pictures are not deleted by your hosting site. Jim

Comment

Originally posted by CMSgt View Post
      You need to become an Associate Member so you can post photos. At the top of the Home page click on A.Member and pay the annual dues. You can also post using a hosting site that you have your pictures on - we prefer you become a member so that the pictures are not deleted by your hosting site. Jim
      Thanks for the reply Jim much appreciated,
      I see that i forgot to add the dropbox link. This has now been added. Thanks for the info on becoming an A.member. This is something i will definitely sort out after finishing work

Comment

Ek1

The EKI is a Floch fake, read the article on Floch in this forum, plus there was no maker assigned L/21 for screwbacks. Jim

Comment

Originally posted by CMSgt View Post
          The EKI is a Floch fake, read the article on Floch in this forum, plus there was no maker assigned L/21 for screwbacks. Jim
          Thanks again Jim just as i thought. Take care and i hope to deal with your expertise in the future👍

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X