Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Juncker Lazy 2 RK opinions

Good afternoon gent,

This Lazy 2 RK was delivered to me today and would like your opinions please.
    I am confident in the originality and love the condition. I am just looking to see what others with more knowledge think of it. Thanks for you comments.

Gus
    Attached Files

Hello,
    cross and suspension loop looks okay to me. Small scratches on the swaztika?

Regards Alex

Comment

Alex,

I will never claim to be good with a camera. Here are a few more.

Regards, Gus
      Attached Files

Comment

It's a very nice and original lazy 2.

Comment

Hi Gus
          Love your cross. I would be very happy to have one just like it.
          Thanks for showing it.

Best of luck.
          Ken

Comment

Thanks for the comments so far. I am going to eventually display it on a bust in one of my cases, but I am waiting on a bust. For now I think it looks good here.
            Attached Files

Comment

Nice RK

Andy

Comment

Gorgeous Lazy 2 knight's cross! Congratulations!
                Lovely M36 panzer tunic. Good to see you still own it
                I always loved it when i owned it years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightstalker View Post
                  Gorgeous Lazy 2 knight's cross! Congratulations!
                  Lovely M36 panzer tunic. Good to see you still own it
                  I always loved it when i owned it years ago.
                  Thanks for the comment. This uniform will be with me for the long haul. Still the favorite in my collection.

Regards,

Gus

Comment

always wondering how can one afford such nice RK but cannot afford phone with proper camera..

just kidding, you have very nice example, slightly worse than my example!

Comment

Originally posted by Yubari View Post
                      always wondering how can one afford such nice RK but cannot afford phone with proper camera..

just kidding, you have very nice example, slightly worse than my example!
                      Maybe he found his first combat worn lazy 2 at an antique show 18 years ago where the dealer wanted $60.00 for it but got it for $50.00 with it's full ribbon....or maybe he bought it from the brother of a WWII vet the day he moved out of state and sold a large manila envelope chock full of early breast eagles, qualification patches, chevrons, and shoulder boards, but then didn't take the time to look through everything (except the initial glance prior to paying the $85.00 he wanted for everything) until later the next day when he dumped everything out to sort through it all only to have a combat worn K&Q Knight's Cross on a button hole sewn cornerned EKII ribbon unexpectedly fall from the very bottom of the envelope....? Who knows it might happen.

Comment

Originally posted by vonStubben View Post
                        Maybe he found his first combat worn lazy 2 at an antique show 18 years ago where the dealer wanted $60.00 for it but got it for $50.00 with it's full ribbon....or maybe he bought it from the brother of a WWII vet the day he moved out of state and sold a large manila envelope chock full of early breast eagles, qualification patches, chevrons, and shoulder boards, but then didn't take the time to look through everything (except the initial glance prior to paying the $85.00 he wanted for everything) until later the next day when he dumped everything out to sort through it all only to have a combat worn K&Q Knight's Cross on a button hole sewn cornerned EKII ribbon unexpectedly fall from the very bottom of the envelope....? Who knows it might happen.

Not that lucky, I had to save up.

Comment

Is this a very wide RK ribbon?

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by AndyC View Post
                            Is this a very wide RK ribbon?

Andy
                            Falls right within the dimension and characteristics spelled out in Dietrich Maerz's book on pages 23-24.

Regards,

Gus

Comment

Originally posted by gusvmi94 View Post
                              Not that lucky, I had to save up.
                              Yes it was definitely blind luck. I did have to save up for my next two though and when I bought them I had to pay very good money for them just like most of us.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X