Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EK2 LUG variant ?

Hello Collectors,

I have picked up this EK2 in a trade. I have been told it is the LUG variant. Can anyone confirm this ?

Thanks alot !

Chris
    Attached Files

yes ,IMO too a good so called LUD variant ,with 1 type inner core

Comment

Thanks Sanya

Comment

Yes, nice LUG Variant, Unknown Maker from Berlin connected with JUNCKER

Regards
        Jarek

Comment

Thanks Jarek !

Comment

Originally posted by sanya13 View Post
            yes ,IMO too a good so called LUD variant ,with 1 type inner core
            Why it is called a Lug Varient please?
            alf

Comment

this the maker a unknown maker and this the name a so called "fantasy name"it got its name from the about " hump " on the top. if I good remeber ,maybe a older collector give to it ( I think Trevor but not 100% already It was a long time ago )

this the maker shows some kind of relationship with Juncker, but it's not 100% proven yet ,but are
              signs pointing to it.
              Originally posted by mp409mm View Post
              Why it is called a Lug Variant please?
              alf

Comment

this the maker a unknown maker and this the name a so called "fantasy name"it got its name from the about " hump " on the top. if I good remeber ,maybe a older collector give to it ( I think Trevor but not 100% already It was a long time ago )

this the maker shows some kind of relationship with Juncker, but it's not 100% proven yet ,but are
                signs pointing to it.
                Thanks mate.
                Alf

Comment

this the maker a unknown maker and this the name a so called "fantasy name"it got its name from the about " hump " on the top. if I good remeber ,maybe a older collector give to it ( I think Trevor but not 100% already It was a long time ago ) ...

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=642609
                  http://184.172.36.50/forums/showthread.php?t=789856

Comment

... and one more thing. Trevor is for me, the best expert on crosses EK2-1939, and he should be the author of the best monograph on these crosses. His opinions are balanced, based on deep thoughts and comparisons, not taken from the "air".
                    ... maybe it is still to come.

Regards
                    Jarek

Comment

Excuse me, but I have to make a comment since you wrote a book about the Iron Cross 2. Class. So you think that your book is not "balanced, based on deep thoughts and comparisons"? Why did you write your book if you knew from the beginning that it would not be "the best monograph on these crosse?"
                      I might no produce the best monograph (if that is ever possible at all!), but at least I try to do so (with the help of Trevor and others!).
                      B&D PUBLISHING
                      Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Comment

Originally posted by Dietrich Maerz View Post
                        Excuse me, but I have to make a comment since you wrote a book about the Iron Cross 2. Class. So you think that your book is not "balanced, based on deep thoughts and comparisons"? Why did you write your book if you knew from the beginning that it would not be "the best monograph on these crosse?"
                        I might no produce the best monograph (if that is ever possible at all!), but at least I try to do so (with the help of Trevor and others!).

Dietrich, you know that I respect You as an expert in the field of crosses EK. You also know that I wrote the monograph on the EK2-1939 cross, I did it with the conviction that it will be the best possible mnography (!). But I would love to read Trevor's monograph for comparison. You know that when You writing the monograph on EK1-1939, another one was published by F. Thater. Is it wrong? No, that's good because we have comparative material. Does that mean yours is bad? No, this is another step forward. The more comparative material the better! IMO of course

Regards
                        Jarek

Comment

I do not know any books. I respect more the work of the web page from Mr. Temme. For me he my top expert and saw only comments on german MFF forum!

I learn a lot from this web page and I would every time propose to look at his page.

You can google ek1 dna!

BTW, I meet him @ Kassel and I'm in contact with him via WhatsApp, he is Always very helpfull.

I don't know why he is boycott WAF.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                          X