KvK1 w/o Swords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KvK1 w/o Swords

A KvK1 from Friedrich Orth MM15. What do you think? The oak leaves seem rather "dull"
    Attached Files

Reverse The hinge does not sit square and you can see just a smidge of it from the obverse.
    Attached Files

Comment

The MM "15". Thanks all
      Attached Files

Comment

If you ask me Laurence ... nothing to worry about ... looks "A" ok to me

Comment

I kinda though it was Ok, It conforms with other friedrich Orth's I've seen. I needed it to complete a set. It has a home now
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Laurence Strong
            I kinda though it was Ok, It conforms with other friedrich Orth's I've seen. I needed it to complete a set. It has a home now
            owww ... niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice ... you didnt have a KVK 1 for the case before? Or just unmatched one?

Comment

The outer carton is marked Friedrich Orth, the case is unmarked, My MM L/15 was living in there before it got dumped, now it's looking for a new home.....so if you know where there is one

Comment

Originally posted by Laurence Strong
                The outer carton is marked Friedrich Orth, the case is unmarked, My MM L/15 was living in there before it got dumped, now it's looking for a new home.....so if you know where there is one
                Well my KVK1 and EK1 collecting days are now over

Need to finish a few DRA badges and Im set

Comment

Yeah that is the last one for a while. I have a few more KvK2's somewhere in the pipeline. It's on to EK's now and I want to concentrate on ranks etc.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X