Highlight of My Collection DKIG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Highlight of My Collection DKIG

Bought this one about a month and a half ago from Master3477 (Sven), here on the eStand. I have wanted one of these for a long while but funds have been short so I saved up and here she is. I wouldn't have been able to do it if it weren't for the great deal!!! Not to mention Svens willingness to work with me on payment and shipment details... The case was just for shipment but it looks so good I may leave her in it until a period one can be found for a reasonable price. Without further adieu, the highlight of my collection...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Airborne Nut; 04-25-2005, 06:32 PM.

Date, sorry trying new photo editing software. Infranview but not use to it yet...
    Attached Files

Comment

Back...
      Attached Files

Comment

Hinge and Catch Side View...
        Attached Files

Comment

Side Open...
          Attached Files

Comment

Maker Mark... 20... That's all for now. I am still beaming with excitement over this! Next Big Stop... Mint DKIS, then it's off the market for a decade to save up for an RK...
            Attached Files

Comment

Shane,
              Totaly sweet!

Chet
              Zinc stinks!

Comment

Wow!!
                Attached Files

Comment

Very nice Shane . Can't wait till I find a nice one,they sure are sweet.

Comment

Very nice Shane, worth waiting for !!

regards

Graeme

Comment

Hey Laurence, either great minds think alike, or your reply was fresh in my mind!!

Graeme

Comment

I will settle with the "Great"

Comment

Thanks for all the replies everyone, yes she certainly was worth waiting for. I have a few items on hold for me that I will be paying for very shortly and then I hope to be able to post them here for debate. One I know you will all like, the second I hope will answer a few questions about everyones favorite EK maker (well mine anyway)

Thank you all, she ceratinly is a beauty. My only problem now is finding a display cabinet that will do her justice. The old coffee table just isn't cutting it anymore.

-SHane

Comment

In regards to the case, I take it was a reproduction then ?

Could you please post an example of this case in all 'dimension's', on the case and packet forum, for us please

Kr

Marcus

Comment

Very nice mint DKiG Shane. I hope to add one to my collection one day soon.
                              Congrats for a superb addition to your collection

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 6 users online. 0 members and 6 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X