Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spain Cross in Silver CEJ 900 in Case

Hello

What is your opinion on this Cross and Box?
    Maybe it’s possible to get also a value of this set ?
    Thanks to all for the help!

Regards
    Robin
    Attached Files

Good morning‘
    Can no one help me ?

Comment

The cross looks fine to me but the pin looks strange.

Stan

Comment

Yes i agree with Stan about the pin, it's not the typical pin we see on CEJ marked Spain crosses. There is also a difference in appearance, the pin looks more bright than the rest of the cross. Also ask additional pictures of the catch to make sure it's not resolded. Beside that it's an original cross in worn condition with a gorgeous case.

Comment

Even L12's have the pin we see so often. Must be a replacement but absolutely perfectly done from the photos and perfectly suited to the hinge.

So what to think? Replacement pin can be the only conclusion for me. When? No idea.

Value?

If it were mine I wouldn't rule out a factory abnormality. Did someone experiment with another Juncker pin? Or is it a jeweler replacement. But why replace entire pin? Better attachment with wider pin head? It's interesting for sure. Owner needs to do some homework and determine if the pin belongs to another Juncker badge. I like it but "replaced" hardware awards take a beating in sale.
          Last edited by Brian S; 07-14-2019, 10:02 AM.

Comment

This simply isn't the best way to attach a pin to a hinge but it's what we are used to seeing from Juncker. The attachment above is probably much more durable.
            Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X