'spanish-made' crosses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by George Stimson
    As I recall, it was one-piece. (I saw it at Bill's house several years ago.)
    Can you imagine the concensous if that rectangular attachment device was not on the items?

Comment

Now, why did the Spanish make duplicate awards?

Allan
      Looking for information on RKT KARL HUBER
      Stoßtruppführer AufKlAbt 20 (mot.)

'Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it'

Comment

"Here is my Spanish made Eagle Order. I once offered it for sale and collectors looked at me like I was holding a sheiss sandwich."

George

Comment

Spanish Awards in Spain

Comrades,

I spent a few weeks with the Spanish army in Spain in the 80's on an exchange between the Spanish and US armies. Most places I went I saw displays of these awards and (Post War) portraits of Spanish Generals and other officers in the various regiments, many who were wearing German awards with their Spanish ones.

Some of my Spanish counterparts proudly displayed their fathers or grandfathers awards in their offices and homes. I can only assume that many of these awards continued to be made in Spain after WWII as long as there were military personnel and veterans authorized to wear them.

Horrido!

Rick

Comment

This is exactly how the one (Eagle Order) I looked at was made, only the bottom right corner of the cross had enamel damage where it had been dropped.

I will see about getting pictures of the other pieces but I can not guarantee that I can get to them any time soon.

Originally posted by Bob Hritz
            Here is my Spanish made Eagle Order. I once offered it for sale and collectors looked at me like I was holding a sheiss sandwich.

Bob Hritz

Comment

Charles,

May I ask what price was paid for the Spanish made Eagle Order?

Bob Hritz
              In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

I greet.

Interesting subject. Here my Found EK II. far from Spaniards - in Poland.

What do you think ?

I greet.

Maciej G.

Comment

And next foto ...

Comment

Originally posted by RickSqueri
                    Comrades,

Some of my Spanish counterparts proudly displayed their fathers or grandfathers awards in their offices and homes. I can only assume that many of these awards continued to be made in Spain after WWII as long as there were military personnel and veterans authorized to wear them.

Horrido!

Rick
                    Displayed even with the Swastika?

Comment

Bob. Please do not take offense, and I do not mean to be vague, but the buyer is a close friend of mine and does many of the major militaria shows. He would be quite perturbed with me if I were to say upon an open forum, such as this, what it was he paid.

I do hope you will understand.

Originally posted by Bob Hritz
                      Charles,

May I ask what price was paid for the Spanish made Eagle Order?

Bob Hritz

Comment

I was only trying to determine a value, not for you to betray a confidence.

Bob Hritz
                        In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

Yet increase .

The EK gladdens me this the more , that the cost of purchase this ~ 40 euro

Comment

Several details.

I greet.

Maciej G.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                            X