Diamonds in german auction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diamonds in german auction

Upcoming diamonds in a german auction, some EO with it. You would bid on a single photo 100 grand? Any ideas about this set?, paperwork from Klein 1983, Klietmann 1983 and Hüsken 2018.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by muetze View Post
    Upcoming diamonds in a german auction, some EO with it. You would bid on a single photo 100 grand? Any ideas about this set?, paperwork from Klein 1983, Klietmann 1983 and Hüsken 2018.

Follow.
    Best regards Thomas.

WWW.CROWMOOR.DK

Comment

Original from Stauffer Auktion:

Eichenlaub mit Schwertern und Brillianten zum Ritterkreuz 1939
      Platin mit echten Diamanten besetzt mit einem 8/8 Schliff und 0,60-0,70 Karat. Rückseitig Stempel "950P". (P für Platin) Gesamtgewicht 15,4 Gramm. Der Sprungring ist aus Silber. Herstellerstempel der Firma Klein in Hanau. Dieses Stück wurde 1983 zur Prüfung der Firma Klein in Hanau übergeben mit dem Ergebnis, das es sich nach Ihren Unterlagen um ein zeitgenösssiches Stück handelt. Ebenso gibt es ein positives Prüfungsergebnis von Dr. Klietmann, Berlin aus dem Jahr 1983. Dazu eine weitere Expertise von Andre Hüsken vom 20.8.2018. Ein sehr schönes Originalexemplar in bester Erhaltung. Der Herkunftsnachweis und der Träger wird dem Käufer mitgeteilt.

Start Price 100.000 Euro - 115.000 US $

Comment

omg

Comment

Reading Stauffer en brillianten in one sentence raises serious questions.
          There catalog is Always full of junk.

Comment

Fake. The sharp pointed leaves, leave no doubt in my mind.

I am amazed that the experts said this was an original.

Comment

: 1no_way: No way my money would (IF I had that much to spend) go for this example. Tom

Comment

So we have a questionable auctionhouse, Klietmann with way over 70 and end of his life some funny EO and Hüsken who was never a real expert

Comment

And again, somebody will fall for it. It is sad that in 2019 this is possible!
                  Hüsken never was and never will be an expert. In his foreword to his 2012 price guide he revealed his full ignorance of the topic by dedicating 2 full pages as a critique of my book. He made the most astonishing assertions, like Dr. Doehle and the Präsidialkanzlei never had more than two Knights Crosses as samples and all awards were handled by the branches of the army (true for war medals, but not for orders). His ignorance culmilated in the explanation to the readers that Otto Schickle never made any Knights Crosses and was solely specialized in miniatures. It takes a special brain to put something like that in print in anno 2012!
                  In the same catalog he shows the fake Diamonds. He also asserts that there are (or were) Swords made of "metal" and silvered. Of course, he also shows the typical L 12 fake, like Niemann also liked to do.
                  All this flies in the face of the reserach we all have done over the last 18 years and it is a n unexcusable shame that there are still outfits, like this "auction house" that offer such POS. And I also say this: they might even know that it is a fake and they just fall back on long disqualified opinions to cover the offering. Shamefull, I say!
                  Attached Files
                  B&D PUBLISHING
                  Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Comment

Who is gonna pay 100.000 for such a piece of s**it ??

Their sales ideology seems to bedave:
                    "Every morning wakes up an idiot, you'll only have to find him ! "

Stay away from such auction houses and don't hesitate to say what you hold from their dubious offers.
                    Greetings from GERMANY

Comment

Originally posted by Mobydick View Post
                      Who is gonna pay 100.000 for such a piece of s**it
                      some wealthy Saudi investor

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X