Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eichenlaub With Brilliants For Review

Hi everyone,

any chances to think that it's an original one?

Thanks in advance for help, cheers Mike

IMO Postwar made by Klein, pretending to be a B set. I have seen this type before, commanding quite a bit of more then a regular replica because they where made by Otto Klein.

Still collectable, but nowhere near as valuable as the real thing.
    Last edited by chrisje110; 10-06-2018, 04:11 AM.

Comment

Agree! This is a fake that I can accept, because there are so extremely few around, and who has that kind of money to buy an original set?

Comment

Hi friends

thanks for confirmation. What woud it a good & fair value for a postwar piece like this?

Comment

Originally posted by TotenkopfSS View Post
          Hi friends

thanks for confirmation. What woud it a good & fair value for a postwar piece like this?

Whatever makes you feel comfortable! I´m not joking, but a value is impossible to set. IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Ludwig View Post
            Whatever makes you feel comfortable! I´m not joking, but a value is impossible to set. IMO.
            Yes I agree...There is a set on ebay (from seller in Japan) he's asking $8,500.00 USD. I've seen a few for sale and most have been asking in the thousands, so yes, what ever you are comfortable with. Tom

Comment

Our classification system calls it " B-1 type : Improved thin version of Belly Dancer".
              One was sold at CG auction 2016 at $3550.
              Attached Files

Comment

Here is the info on the one for sale from Japan : Seller name : gifu-yokosuka (242) and closes in 5 and a half days. It's a "buy it now item". Good luck. Tom

Comment

Prices seem to jump all over the place on these. Seen them from 1000€ and up in the last year... no idea if they actually sell with prices of thousands, or it is just optimistic people the japan one on ebay have reposted a couple of times

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X