Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EK 2 1870 Opinions

Hello.

This piece is being offered in an auction, but even if I would like to add EK 1870 to my collection, I have to admit that I lack some serious knowledge about these. To me it looks OK, but like said I'm not an expert and wouldn't like to spend my money on bad pieces. So, does this one look legit, do you guys have any idea about the maker and does the box look like it is period? Any information would be super before I start bidding.

Thanks,

-Niki

Hi
    the Case is for Order of Prussian Crown 4th Class. not for EK2

thanks

Comment

The cross is Ninth Bead Fake.

Comment

Damn I hate it when they sell this stuff as a real deal. I just feel bad for the one who has already placed 150€ bid. The auction house selling these is supposed to be "of top quality" and all the goods should have been checked by one of their own experts as well as by external one.

Anyway thanks for your expertise once again. Now that I look at the box, it seems obvious its not for that cross.

Comment

This should be down in Imperial as it has nothing to do with the Wehrmacht.
          pseudo-expert

Comment

Originally posted by Don D. View Post
            This should be down in Imperial as it has nothing to do with the Wehrmacht.
            You are right. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X