Ek2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ek2

Thank you for opinions.. I think I recall this core but cannot asign to any maker.. please help

Well, since there appears to be a makers mark on the ring, I'm guessing this isn't your cross?

Reminds me of a Maybauer.

best
    H
    Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
    ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Originally posted by Hank C. View Post
      Well, since there appears to be a makers mark on the ring, I'm guessing this isn't your cross?

Reminds me of a Maybauer.

best
      H
      I agree. Tom

Comment

It is not, posted yesterday on local military facebook page by one of the beginner collector. On the ring is fake 13 mark.

Comment

Originally posted by Yubari View Post
          It is not, posted yesterday on local military facebook page by one of the beginner collector. On the ring is fake 13 mark.
          IF it's L/13, then it's a good mark. Ask for more pix.

H

EDIT: And if it IS L/13, it's actually kind of desirable, as that MM isn't often seen on an EK2.

H
          Last edited by Hank C.; 07-14-2018, 08:03 PM. Reason: more info
          Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.

Comment

A good Maybauer .... with what I am guessing has the incomplete " 7 " mark on it rather than a L/13 mark ??
            Often found with sort of a '2-part' 7 from a damaged marking die .
            Can't wait to see .

Douglas
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Douglas 5 View Post
              A good Maybauer .... with what I am guessing has the incomplete " 7 " mark on it rather than a L/13 mark ??
              Often found with sort of a '2-part' 7 from a damaged marking die .
              Can't wait to see .

Douglas
              Not in my eyes, it's a "3" showing, and I'm willing to bet $1.00 CASH on that. (Just my opinion, not arguing ) A clear shot of the MM will tell all.

best
              H

Comment

3 would be Deumer...
                Double your bid and call ...

Douglas

Comment

Originally posted by Douglas 5 View Post
                  3 would be Deumer...
                  Double your bid and call ...

Douglas
                  No, I meant the "3" from the "L/13" is showing. Not JUST a 3. If we ever get to see better pix, we'll figure it out.

H

Comment

I saw the mark, it was L/13 unfortunately guy did not want to sell to me... pfff

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X