ScapiniMilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

7 Medal Bar including EK 2nd Class, East Front Medal and others (5 Post War Awards?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7 Medal Bar including EK 2nd Class, East Front Medal and others (5 Post War Awards?)

Medal Bar including EK 2nd Class, East Front Medal and other (5 Post War Awards?) 7 medals in all.
    Can anyone please tell me what the value of the 7 medal Bar might be? I just want to sell it, but I have no idea what it might be worth. The Iron Cross is apparently an S & L, the East Front Medal I know has not much value......but what about the whole 7 medal Bar?
    It appears from what I guess and have been told that the Bar was probably organised in 1957, but it seems odd that the EK and the East Front medal still have their full Nazi symbols?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated,
    Terry
    Attached Files

very badly put together, either home made or just terrible try! Just please look at the ribbons how they are randomly folded.

Comment

7 Medal Bar

Thanks for your info
      I know the medals are poorly put together, and I know that it is a strange combination, But what might it be worth as one 7 medal bar, or should I just separate the medals and sell them separately.
      Terry

Comment

Hello gents,

very nice medalbar.

The man came from Austria (Steiermark - Styria). It seems he was a firefighter an musican.

The first and fifth medal is from "Musikverband"

2. medal https://www.verwaltung.steiermark.at...l/74837736/DE/

3. medal (cross) : https://www.verwaltung.steiermark.at...l/74836485/DE/

4. medal https://www.verwaltung.steiermark.at...l/74836519/DE/

Greeting Shaver
        Last edited by Shaver; 07-13-2018, 05:39 PM.

Comment

"Shaver" is absolutely right! The bar itself is from the Sixties or early Seventies and at this time it was quite normal to wear the original medals from WWII on veteran's bars.
          Concerning the nedals (except "Ostmedal" and EK II) I would say they are worth about € 70.-

Best, Peter

Comment

Hello und "Servus" Peter,

I see the Price for this medalbar like you: 70 - 80€.

Greeting Shaver

Comment

only EK2 is around 80 so 70 for all bar is just nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by Yubari View Post
                only EK2 is around 80 so 70 for all bar is just nonsense
                That was only for the medals EXCEPT WWII.

Best, Peter

Comment

Very nice ribbon bar! I don´t know when the ridicolus law about the forbidden sawstika came in Austria, but I have seen many photgraphs of Austrian vets wearing their original awards as late as in the 80s.

Comment

Originally posted by Ludwig View Post
                    Very nice ribbon bar! I don´t know when the ridicolus law about the forbidden sawstika came in Austria, but I have seen many photgraphs of Austrian vets wearing their original awards as late as in the 80s.
                    could be private events

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X