Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EK2 Juncker review and opinion.

Hí guys
    I found this the piece EK from Juncker ,not a good condition,but the suspension ring not a regular soldered version ,but a separate ring and not soldered.

The frame a a regular typical so called 3 flawed frame type but the core a magnetic WFS type, a little strange this the pairing.

the inner corneres too not the usual vague ( blurry ) pattern, but very sharp.

What do you think about it ?
    Attached Files

here are the pictures about the rings
    Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

nobody ,what happened to this page ?????

Comment

I saw it but don’t know enough about it to comment. I’m guessing that the two rings are replacements and the hole was drilled because soldering was not possible. Are the rings thicker than normal for this cross?

Comment

Interesting cross .... and the jump ring has been altered ... hole drilled .
            I have an idea about that Juncker componant cross ... but I am not home to check my files .
            Back from hospital June 30 th .

Douglas

Comment

Originally posted by Tony T-S View Post
              I saw it but don’t know enough about it to comment. I’m guessing that the two rings are replacements and the hole was drilled because soldering was not possible. Are the rings thicker than normal for this cross?

I agree - the delamination of the frame may indicate that the cross has been repaired (or reworked). This is evidently evidenced by revorked trailers of small ring (= jump ring). IMO.

Regards
              Jarek

Comment

Its an interesting piece though isn't it? I like it
                Operation Cobra Normandy 44

In order to maintain peace we must prepare for war.

Comment

Hí Jarek

I agree with you that this the piece not a customary piece,but interesting that the"jump ring" size same than the as WFS frame have
                  WFS frame ring diameter : 5.11 mm
                  this the piece 5,18 mm

WFS frame - ring thickness: 1.38 mm
                  this the piece 1,39 mm

the ribbon ring size :13,99 X 1,73 mm
                  Originally posted by boch_62 View Post
                  I agree - the delamination of the frame may indicate that the cross has been repaired (or reworked). This is evidently evidenced by revorked trailers of small ring (= jump ring). IMO.

Regards
                  Jarek
                  Attached Files

Comment

It's typical Juncker's WFS frame + AWS core (sorry, not my photos) - can be compared

Regards
                    Jarek
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hí Jarek ,yes you right the WFS frame with core a AWS ,but why missing about the typical flaw on the frame ?
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sanya13 View Post
                        Hí Jarek ,yes you right the WFS frame with core a AWS ,but why missing about the typical flaw on the frame ?
                        Hi Sanya,
                        I have problem with this too

... But the longer I look at it, the more I think I know what we're dealing with.

It's a cross-flatboat - with frame Long Flaw Frame and Juncker's core "WFS" (also known colloquially as "AWS").
                        Someone has made sure that we would have problems recognizing this cross

Regards
                        Jarek
                        Attached Files

Comment

Total agree with you ,my friend ,this the cross possible a new connection early AWS and unknown maker ( so called Long flaw frame ) between ?
                          Once Gary Douglas already wrote about this the thema
                          " that have conection the two maker between

Because already on all the three type found the so called mm " Z "

possible that a connection ?????

Comment

Sorry Sanya, but I think it's a secondary (artificial) connection, not original. This is evidenced by the delamination of the frame and the modification of combining a small ring with a frame.
                            I think someone wanted to get that combination. For me, this is not proof of the connection between Juncker and the Long Flaw Frame, although I absolutely do not exclude such a relationship.

Regards
                            Jarek

Comment

I agree with you ,the suspension ring possible was repaired ( but this the cross We never know who and when he did it)

but the cross not was open .

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X