Good Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Buy

OK - so who was it that got the S&L RK which closed on eBay this morning in the miscellaneous 'Antiques' section?

The one listed as an 'Old German Medal'.........

Which sold for ............$35

I got it thanks Robin $$$
    None of you saw it thank god!!

I was gonna keep quiet but Robins ousted it. I'll post more info later

Matt

Comment

MATT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you,,but I hate you at the same time Please post info
      Iam Uncle Sam
      That’s who Iam
      Been hiding out
      In a rock and roll band

Comment

Originally posted by münster
        MATT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you,,but I hate you at the same time Please post info

Well,
        It was listed under old german medal (I had been trawling this morning looking for medals) and only 25 people had looked at it. I saw it and couldnt believe my eyes Was it real???? At first I couldnt tell, I have little knowledge of RK's but a quick flick throught the forum confirmed my views that it was in fact a real one. Now I hope no one contact the seller and tries to offer more. I can give little extra info untill it is in my hand. so calm down...
        its coming
        Matt

Comment

Congratulation

Cheers.
          Peter

Comment

Every dog has it's day ...

Congratulations +++

Regards ...

Comment

Great story! I guess it won't be a "done deal" until you have it in your hands, but there ARE amazing things like this available on Ebay if you look hard enough for them. A few years ago I picked up an original Juncker RK w/ oaks under similar circumstances on Ebay...almost dropped it when I pulled it out of the box I was so excited. Congrats!

Comment

Matt.

It's great living in the UK, with all our quaint old traditions, isn't it!

Especially today, of all days!!

Comment

I'm going to have to apoligise to Robin for ruining his April fools as I cant stand building up peoples hopes, But kids
                  APRIL FOOLS
                  but it makes me sad as well because I dont have an RK, Jokes on me I suppose

Comment

HEEEE HEEEEE HEEEEEE !!!

Comment

I'm sorry guys but your going to have to realise that the days of $35 Rk's is loooong over he he but hold on everyone $35 is coming up again but with 3 noughts on the end. Enjoy your april fools day!! I was going to make one up about a magpie steeling my EK but Robin dropped this one into my lap
                      Matt

Comment

ahhhh good one!

Comment

Peter

Comment

Here's the old lady who was selling it
                            Attached Files

Comment

HeHe Nice one Robin,

I read this and fell for it completely, about 2 minutes after one of my colleagues had reminded me it was April Fool's today... more coffee needed evidently!

Cheers

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X