EK 2 - Good or Bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EK 2 - Good or Bad?

I just happened upon this EK2 today (along with the other one I'm showing) in a box with a bunch of German items, some good and some bad, that I had put away a while back. It has a number 128 and it's non-magnetic..

Is this EK good? Why is the black missing from the body?
    Attached Files

Here's a pic of the back.
    Attached Files

Comment

yes that is very good cross, I have exactly same condition from that Czech maker.
      Will you consider selling it? I am EK2 addicted and would love to have two same condition crosses from same maker.

Comment

Originally posted by Yubari View Post
        yes that is very good cross, I have exactly same condition from that Czech maker.
        Will you consider selling it? I am EK2 addicted and would love to have two same condition crosses from same maker.
        Why do you say it's a Czech maker? By what I can find, Jablonski was based in Posen, currently known as Poznan in Poland.
        Dale

Comment

I ment Polish ;-)

Comment

There for a moment I got excited and thought there had been a new discovery making it a Gablonz product. I don't need to add any more things to my list!
            Dale

Comment

For me cross looks o.k. but I have problem with him.
              Jablonski had no no-magnetic crosses EK2-1939, only magnetic. IMO. Unless I'm wrong?

Regards
              Jarek

Comment

Up for sale now on estand. See this link (http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...24#post8174224)

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X